Markyd is offline New Member

Avoiding complete shutdown

I read somewhere that taking eq with test e will avoid my hpta shutting down completely, is this true or just bs? If it is bs, could a dbol + var cycle be done whilst still avoiding complete shutdown? And does anyone know any effective cycles that avoid shutdown? Or know of any sites that have some up?
    Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    sorry bro but your info is false test and eq will result in shutdown as will a d-bol var cycle....most aas will at least supress your hpta if not compleatly shut it down so get back to reasurching and really getting a grasp of all of this cus with the info you have now you are far from ready to cycle...

Markyd is offline New Member
    Ok thanks for the info bro

Furious.George is offline New Member
    Isn't that what http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin#Anabolic_steroid_adju nct is used for?

I think I remember reading that some people use it 1 to 3 times mid-cycle and repeating during PCT.

I know I remember reading that using too much of it can permanently shut down your natural T production.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The body as a negative feedback loop what senses the levels of circulating hormones in the body, when there are to many it will start the process of shutting down its natural production. There are different strengths of AAS you can use what will either shut your system down fast or slowly but the end result will be you will need to recover your natural production at the end of your aas usage.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There are different strengths of AAS you can use what will either shut your system down fast or slowly but the end result will be you will need to recover your natural production at the end of your aas usage.
    My understanding is that under normal circumstances natural T production will be recovered without intervention, in a relatively short time?

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious.George View Post
    My understanding is that under normal circumstances natural T production will be recovered without intervention, in a relatively short time?
    Whats normal about taking exogenous steroids .
    The main point that needs consideration is not just the suppression of endogenous test, LH and FSH (this happens fairly early in the cycle) however the signalling for these doesn't happen till later in a cycle, if you can keep your cycle short then endogenous test can be recovered fairly quickly, but once you have passed that crucial stage recovery can take many months.

Quote Originally Posted by xeroxy View Post
    Whats normal about taking exogenous steroids .
    The main point that needs consideration is not just the suppression of endogenous test, LH and FSH (this happens fairly early in the cycle) however the signalling for these doesn't happen till later in a cycle, if you can keep your cycle short then endogenous test can be recovered fairly quickly, but once you have passed that crucial stage recovery can take many months.
    Thanks for clarifying.

One thing I've been looking into as to this and am not clear on: does using HCG during PCT normalize you, or just bridge the gap until your endogenous production returns to normal?

Thread Information