tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Need advice from the experts..

Sup men, so I recently came off of steroids after highly abusing them over the course of a yr.. I came off about 8 wks ago, these are the steroids I have ran.

Test e 500-750mg/wk for about a total of 50wks thru out the yr. (Longest cycle was 14 wks)
    Tren E 300mg/wk for 10wks
    And between cyckles I only took nolva for pct but I ran havoc and other phs so the pct was basically pointless. Put it this way ive been shut down on different gear for about half a yr. I am getting my balls back on this pct but I still dont feel the same.. It feels like im still not making my own test. I am running torm 60mg/day.

My question is, did I **** myself up big time? Im planning on staying natural from now on. The reason I cycled so much was to make college ball which I did. But now since Ive come off i have lost a lot of muscle about 20lbs id say. I keep getting injured and the doc says its from all the roids. I ripped ligaments in my chest during practice and my bones feel very week. Im getting scared since its been 8 wks and I still dont feel normal. I need a very aggresive pct from the experts I have a lot of torm but Im pretty sure I need something else clomid, nolva, hcg ect.. Can someone plz help me out here I kno I abused the shit out of roids so if u guys could skip the preaching and just try and help me get back to normal I will appreciate it. Any input on ppl with similar expericenes or adive plz help.

Thank you

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would PM Swifto he is the king of that field.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Have you used any HCG whatsoever?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Have you used any HCG whatsoever?
    No have never used it

Thread Information