Thread: Please Help

bjf
    bjf is offline New Member

Please Help

I've been off gear for 4 years, now I'm on my first cycle after all this time off. I'm on 750mg sustanon /week (1mg arimidex and 40mg tamoxifen ED, I have a HUGE tendency for gyno), I'm in the middle of the 7th week, gained 18 pounds so far, mostly solid musle but now I seem to be stagnated, haven't gained a pound in the last 2 weeks, I'm eating right, sleeping right and training right, I only had a couple of beers like 4 or 5 times in the last 2 weeks (on different days of course) times this week (haven't had a drop of alcohol before that), I don't think that's it... I also started with 50mg proviron ED a cople of weeks ago, it's is supposed to increase free test leves by binding itself to the SGHB. I don't know what the hell is wrong, I stopped growing suddenly.

The cycle is supposed to last 10 weeks. I had no side effects at all except for the insomnia. I was thinking of going up to 1250mg for these last 3 weeks, you think that can hurt me being only 3 weeks? I fear for my liver and prostate...

Thank you

Bruno

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Up your diet to compensate for your new added weight.

Add a good 1000 cals.

Thread Information