JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member

not sure about my t3

ok guys this is what happened.....i got this Cytomel straight from the pharmicy..it is 25mcgs per pill i paid a shitload of money and i have already cycled up to 75mcgs a day this took me two weeks or so now i have only been on 75mcgs a day for about three days but so far since i satred my t3 i have not lost hardly any bodyfat i am also running deca and test cyp with it so i dont loose to much muclse so i looked up cytomel and sites say it is t3 but i heard a guy on this site say his t3 tasted sweet well mine doesnt? so did i get fucked?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont know about the taste, but i know you shouldnt have paid a "shitload" for them. Ive gotten 100 tabs in mex for $4. Sorry, i would taste some, but im not too anxious to know how it tastes.

JCS
    well i overpay alot but it is really safe so its all i got take what ya can ya know....but the real thing is cytomel is the same right? and should i have better results or will they start now that i am at the peak of my cycle?

longhornDr is offline Member
    Im doing a cycle of cynomel now and it does taste a little sweet if you let it disolve in your mouth.

I can definitely feel it working, I'm burning fat no matter what I eat (testing with ketosticks) and I get hot as hell every time I eat.

Your ramp up to .75mcg took 2 weeks?

JCS
    i started at 25mcgs a day split up at 12.5 twice a day did five days then went to 37.5 for 9 days split that up now i bumped to 75mcgs split up and after this i will cycle down gonna run it for 6 wks.....but i dont see the results and i dont think i feel it but i never really tasted it just swalloed it they are little white pills and the bottle is labeld from my usual place so i dont think they are fake

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Yes JCS you are on track and everything you have said and done has been right. Your problem could be a number of things. Diet and training would be the most obvious. Now being that you are running deca and cyp you are going to become bloated some. This will help hide some of your fat loss or actually make you look fatter. Another thing is that if you are looking to the scale for results this will be almost useless due to the fact that you should weigh the roughly the same as when you started due to the fact that you will be replacing fat lbs lost with muscle lbs gained because you are on cycle.

IMO cytomel (T3) should be stacked with something like an ECA or Clen for the best results. I personally think T3 is overrated.

superman1975 is offline New Member
    probably your diet bro---look at it again---and drugs arent always the answer to lose BF--hell the cyp/deca make you retain water---where does it stay? in your fat cells

Thread Information