Big JaY is offline New Member

Sex drive very low?

My first real cycle was done last summer. It consisted of
    500mg sus 1-10 week
    400mg eq 1 - 12 week
    Clomids post cycle.

Ever since that cycle, my sex drive has been pretty low. My erections, are also not what they use to be.. (they arent 100% any more)

any of you bros expierence this problem?

is this all in my head?

maybe iam getting bored of this chick that ive been seeing for over a year now?

any input would be helpfull.

thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    it could partially be in your head, but i would go get some bloodwork done if i were you.
    Ive been with my girl for about 5 yrs on and off, and whenever i come off a cycle it is definately just a maintainance thing when we have sex. My drive is usually in the toliet for about 2-3 months-or whenever stays shitty until my next cycle begins

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    yes, it has been 3 months since my lastt cycle of enanthate /EQ/fina/clomid and i'm just getting back to normal....my sex drive has been shit for the past 10-12 weeks....but i'm starting to fell "normal" again...give it some time bro

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    right now im almost finished with clomid for my prop/fina cycle...my sex drive has definitely declined but that can be attributed to my test levels returning to equilibrium. right now im just floating along since im single and not really worried a whole lot about my sex drive so i think complacency has a good hold on me as well in that department.

i think it is natural for alot of people to experience libido problems post cycle for some time but maybe not for as long as you say they have been going on...i agree with 956 here about getting some bloodwork done. it would be very benficial to see if any deficiencies have arisen and what can possibly be done with them to return you to normal.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Just a side note: If you can afford to get bloodwork done, then get it and get it fairly often. It can detect any problems going on in your body that you may not even be aware of. And good luck with "little Jay"

[ant]83 is offline New Member
    hey ive never experienced lack of libido and ive never been on the juice so i dont know what works or doesnt, but isnt there testosterone tablets/boosters which could help increase libido in your case?

-Super horny goat weed (wild yams and that)
    -Tribulus

or something similiar to that?

All the best mate

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    yes, it has been 3 months since my lastt cycle of enanthate/EQ/fina/clomid and i'm just getting back to normal....my sex drive has been shit for the past 10-12 weeks....but i'm starting to fell "normal" again...give it some time bro
    Word, it takes time for the sex drive to get back where it was before. That's one of the downsides of long acting esters. Shorter cycles will have shorter recoveries, and vise-versa

Thread Information