foxbon is offline New Member

Tren & insulin - experiences ??

i have just become a member here so " hey there everyone !!! " one of the first things i wanted to post was the question of using Tren & insulin together. i've used insulin quite a few times before with various other things such as Nandrolone & Test & at the moment im coming to the end of a cycle of Tri-Tren & Test E. its the first time i've used Tren & im impressed so after having a break for a few weeks im planning to give it a go with a bit of slin thrown into the mix ( again with a bit of Test E, been a staple of all my cycles as my body seems to enjoy it ! ) so info from anyone with any experience with a stack like this would be greatly appreciated.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would expect the same results you've gotten before. I assume your cycle will be test/tren /slin. I've never messed with slin. What were your results from it with those other compounds?

results varied but when using insulin i tended to harden up. i've read about a lot of people that have gained quite a bit of fat on insulin but thankfully i wasnt 1 of those. the best results i ever had ( well, best in terms of muscle gain but not health ) was when i used slin with Nitrotain (ethylestrenol, Maxibolin ). i put on 18 kgs in 8 weeks!!! i was big, vascular & angry as sin !! i also suffered jaundice & was a nice shade of yellow but i got a good amount of Nitrotain from a horse trainer friend for free so was hitting it a little too hard. needless to say i let the body rest for a while after that & i never used that much Nitro again !! yes, my cycle will be Tren / Test E / slin. ive been using 400 mg Tri - Tren & 400 mg Test E p/w with good results & great strength gains. i've been reading different things about Tren / Test mix & what ratio to use them so am unsure wether to change this but over the years i've learnt that trial & error is the only way as everyones body reacts differently to different compounds so im thinking of upping the Tren to maybe 500 mg, dropping the Test E to 200 mg, throwing in the slin on top.... we'll see what happens, i guess !! 6 drops of essence of terror, 5 drops of sinister sauce...... :-)

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ive used it with tren , no diff than with anything else.

i wont ever touch slin again, ive been getting unexplained bouts of tiredness and lethargy since my last run and i hope i havent fvcked myself up in some way

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    ive used it with tren, no diff than with anything else.
    Yep, same here.

out of curiosity dec11 & D7M, ( or anyone..) what was your body weight, dosage & schedule when using insulin ? i always showed it the respect ( & fear !! ) it deserves by only using it post workout usually 3 days a week. never any more than that. at about 80 kgs i had a few scary moments when figuring out the right dose for me, i soon learnt that 10 units almost required me to hook up a drip full of Coke & Mars bars !! i eventually dropped it to 4 units. even now at a touch under 100 kgs i dont think id use more than 6 units & id stick to 3 days p/w max. ive read about people using it post w/o & the morning after, thats twice EVERY DAY !! dicing with death as far as im concerned, bye bye pancreas ! no point being the biggest corpse in the cemetary ! thanks for the input, btw. as a noob to these forums i appreciate it......

Thread Information