brianhowser is offline New Member

Clenbuterol oralject clair gel

Hi i have just purchased a tub of clen 230mls, and i know that you're meant to go pyramid style. The seller told me it was oral, but i have no idea how to take it? do i just eat it? thanks sorry but i cant find anywhere online

DaGunz is offline Junior Member
    Ramp up, no need to ramp down. What I saw online was that it is dosed 40mcg per mL, so that means you should take 1 to 3 mL's. I'd do it 1.5 mL when I wake up, and 1.5 mL six hours later. Ramp up so you know how your body reacts it. Start with .5ml twice a day for three days, then 1ml twice a day for three days, then 1.5ml twice a day. If you can handle 1.5mL, decide if you want to go more. Don't eat anything two hours before or an hour after taking it. Take it with at least 8oz of water. When you do, try holding some water (not a mouth full) in your mouth, tilt your head back, inject the gel into the water in your mouth, and swallow. Then, finish the rest of the water.

If you don't mind spending a few more bucks for a better product, visit the sponser ar-r .

icecold212 is offline New Member
    hey i wanted to get some clen gel i live in australia just wondering wheather i can get it from a vet or not ?

Thread Information