WhiteTiger is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Deca / Tren E stack

Okay, I came across some bad news today. A younger guy (20yrs) at my gym has just started taking his first cycle. A Deca and Trenbolone Enanthate stack. Besides being 20 years old is this bad? Not running test? I know he is way too young for one, plus hes not running nolva or any AI's, I don't even think he has a PCT plan.

I tried to talk some sense into him but you know how that goes. However, I curious if Deca / Tren E stack is often used?

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Be honest, is this kid you? Not trying to be rude, but if it is you need to fess up so you can get real help and answers. This kid has no clue what he is doing and if he continues he will have life lasting negative consequences. Test should be ran with deca because of how suppressing deca is on test levels, without test you can experience many unwanted sides and damage your libido.

LOL, no this is not me, I am 29 almost 30. I've ran test e only cycles and am about to start a test e / deca / dbol stack with pct planned and AI's on hand. No this kid is a promising MMA fighter who is 4 and 1 and trying to go pro. He wants to move up in weight class. Im telling you I told him to not do this. But I was mostly inquiring about the stack.. Do experienced user even do Deca Tren stack?

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Had to check lol, the thing is no matter what I say someone will likely say I'm wrong and an idiot because of "insert personal experience or experience of bros here" lol. IMHO, I would say you should definitely run test with those two compounds. This will negate the chance of deca dick and other unwanted estrogen effects from not having enough test. To me tren is fairly harsh on the body and deca is very suppressant on the sex drive, these two negatives can be helped by adding Test into the cycle. Once again this my opinion, but I believe it to be fairly correct and I don't know anyone who has ran only these two compounds personally.

Big Oz is offline Junior Member
    They are both 19 nor and will cause unwanted sexual side effects. Dont run int! I too was once tempted to run them both but the bros knocked some sense into me. I actually got them both on hand right now....lol. Read Ronnie Rowlands Slingshot Stickie and save one of them for your reload. I would hit some test cyp and deca for now to get the necessary weight along with the dbols at 50mg a day for the first 4 weeks. I would save the tren and run that with some test prop to lean out and get into mma shape. good luck to your friend...hehe

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No test in the cycle? LOL he is going to have fun

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    that is bad for so many different reasons. And tren is hell on most people's cardio. so tren and mma is not a good mix

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    bad idea for multiple reasons

Thats what I figured. Well he didn't listen and hes on about week eight or close. I havent seen him but am curious to his condition.

Michaelshomo is offline New Member

Deca / Tren E stack

Love deca /test/dbol and some caber. Researching Tren as we speak... Ill throw my 2 cents in later when Ive gathered enough info.

Thread Information