blovett is offline New Member

newb with some questions.

Thinking of starting my first cycle and have a few questions. Im 5 foot 11 but only wiegh 146 pounds. I would like to gain around 20 pounds maybe a little more. I have been doing alot of research latley and figured I would come to thje board to see what you guys think would be best for my first cycle. BTW I have been leaning towards anadrol . Could anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    @ that height & weight, 20 lbs. is just a drop in the bucket of wut ur capable of naturally! With the rite diet & some hard work, u COULD reach 200 lbs. without ever touching the gear bro.

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Yea listen to The Bear, he is completely right. You got the frame to build upon easily, you should read the diet section and get on a good clean one, they have all sorts of amazing info in there. Also look at different workouts in the workout section and start doing good solid form workouts. Don't strain yourself and work hard and you will naturally get big.

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Train naturally to your full potential then when you hit the AAS you will hold alot more of the gains . (FOUNDATION IS THE KEY) As you would not build a brick house on twigs .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you got good advice lets hope you use it wisely.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    @ that height & weight, 20 lbs. is just a drop in the bucket of wut ur capable of naturally! With the rite diet & some hard work, u COULD reach 200 lbs. without ever touching the gear bro.
    ^^^ agreed

Thread Information