Fiamski is offline New Member

Talking Greetings Steroid.com Forums!

I would just like to say I am so excited to be on this forum! So many smart people with so much knowledge, it's like a gold-mine for me! In all seriousness, I joined this forum to learn more about AAS steroids , in the hopes of making the right decision in whether or not I should take steroids, and to also ask for help for exercises and diets I could do to trim off the fat on my body without resorting to exogenous hormones. I really hope I could learn something from the fine members of this forum! P.S. I have researched quite a lot about steroids, and I have come upon two that caught my eye: Primobolan Depot and Anavar . I would like to know the whole truth about their effects on the body, because it would really help me understand whether or not the "safest" steroids can still hurt you in the long-term. Thank you!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    At 16 y/o, u will b lucky if ur membership lasts through the nite. U hav 2 b 18 2 post here , sorry bro. U can still "lurk" & learn. BTW, do urself a favor & stay away from roids 4 @ least another 9 yrs (age 25) so u dont damage ur endocrine. Yes, even the "safest" steroids can hurt u in the long-term.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 09-26-2011 at 07:49 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    at 16 any steriod will hurt you. even the "safest"

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hmmm, remarkable how no-one joining seems to be above the age of 23 these days

Excuse me for posting in the wrong place, guys. It's like 9:30 P.M. here in Toronto, so I did kinda post a thread without looking for the right place to put it in. To make this thread actually useful in any way shape or form, I will give a list of questions regarding different subjects of steroids , nutrition and exercise. Here are the questions:

1. Are supplements useful at all if you do not know how to properly use them?
    2. One important person in my life has told me that exercising for 3 hours for 6 days a week of intense workouts is like destroying your body instead of building it. Is this person right or wrong, and why?
    3. Many people state that 25 years of age is an acceptable time to think about taking steroids, while some people say 21. Some people say steroids like Primobolan Depot and Anavar will not hurt a 16-year olds body. What are your opinions, especially on the last one?
    4. What should I prepare for (in terms of effects) when taking creatine?
    5. Does clenbuterol do what it says it does, heat up the body and in turn forces the body to burn more calories?
    6. And finally, do steroids that aromitize into estrogen stunt growth? What about the steroids that do not aromitize into estrogen, do they stunt growth?

*I am sorry that I am only 16 years of age, I just wanted the straight facts for my own answers, not someone else's. Maybe someone did ask the same questions I did in another thread, but it is easier and more comfortable for me. I apologize if I am going against the forum rules!*
    Last edited by Fiamski; 09-26-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Needed to clear things up

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    oh boy, get the suspension bridge lowered quickly................

Somethin bout this cats dialect & terminology is screamin TROLL 2 me. Dont sound like a 16 y/o...................I'm just sayin..................

Dammit Dec.................. u beat me again!

Double post.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 09-26-2011 at 08:20 PM.

I was actually hoping all of the members from this forum would be mature enough to answer my questions, regardless of my age. Guess I was wrong... If any other members would like to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Last edited by Fiamski; 09-26-2011 at 08:32 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Plain and simple you are to young you risk really messing up your body.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Are supplements useful at all if you do not know how to properly use them? supplements are easy to figure out and very beneficial
    2. One important person in my life has told me that exercising for 3 hours for 6 days a week of intense workouts is like destroying your body instead of building it. Is this person right or wrong, and why? Depends on how intense it is, and how your diet is, and how recovery is. If you have enough calorie intake and make a full recovery then no worries
    3. Many people state that 25 years of age is an acceptable time to think about taking steroids , while some people say 21. Some people say steroids like Primobolan Depot and Anavar will not hurt a 16-year olds body. What are your opinions, especially on the last one? Primo and anavar are used in 16 y/o kids that have problems producing their own hormones. A normal 16 y/o would induce some sort of suppression with them. Not worth it, dont do them
    4. What should I prepare for (in terms of effects) when taking creatine? nothing, train hard eat better
    5. Does clenbuterol do what it says it does, heat up the body and in turn forces the body to burn more calories? you dont need clen. at your age adn metabolism you are on the uphill of your natural peak of awesomeness, you dont need any additional drugs
    6. And finally, do steroids that aromitize into estrogen stunt growth? What about the steroids that do not aromitize into estrogen, do they stunt growth?yes, and yes

Thank you Lemonada8! I greatly appreciate your help!

kampfgeist is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    hmmm, remarkable how no-one joining seems to be above the age of 23 these days
    pretty sure they are doing it on purpose to troll you at this point

<<< 26 here and not looking to take AAS for a long time

Thread Information