Todd the truth is offline Associate Member

Help with Test Cycp only cycle

Im 38 y/o, 225 lbs. 12%BF, been lifting since 18, seious since 26.

working with a TRT clinic I did a cycle last year androdrogel x 60 days, winstrol 25mg x 30 days, and HGH 2iu x 6 months.

I personally thought the androgel and the HgH has a complete waste of time and money. The winstrol made me feel like a million dollars and gave me exactly the results I was looking for. The problem is the Winstrol killed my shoulders and elbows, not sure if the HgH aggrivated them to.

Working with the same clinic I decided to do an injectible only Test cycle that is gonna look like this.

Test Cyp. starting at 200mg week.
    HCG on the 5th and 6th day after injection.
    Arimidex 0.5mg twice a week
    Clomid starting a week after last injection as per swifto's protocol.

I plan on seeing what kind of results I get with 200mg cyp a week I might ramp it up to 400mg after the 2nd or 3rd week I plan on runnign test cyp for 12 weeks.

I will have letro on hand if I start to get gyno..

Questions...
    should I skip Arimidex and go with letro??
    I plan on running Clomid PCT, HCG, and continuing Arimidex PCT, so I assume I don't need Nolva?

Thanks, i appreciate all your help, I've been sifting through all this info and my head is spinning.
    Last edited by Todd the truth; 09-26-2011 at 08:34 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    winnie as part of trt?

if you're on trt why would you need clomid and pct?

adex for 2wks?

letro on hand? you already have adex, no need for letro

sounds to me like you really dont know what you're doing
    Last edited by dec11; 09-26-2011 at 07:54 PM.

see below
    Last edited by Todd the truth; 09-26-2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: mistake

Sorry I need to edit my post.
    Arimidex twice a week while on cycle and PCT.
    The TRT place I used is now closed and they gave Winni if you asked / paid for it.
    My test level is 655 I don't plan on beign on TRT forever, I'm just doing a 'cycle' and I need to have scripts would be risking my career if got tested and had no script..
    It's not TRT it's an expensive cycle without the legal risk.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    so are you doing to a new clinic now?

Also, you dont look as if you know what you are doing. test cyp doesn't kick in until or around week 4 so you want see results in week one to know if you should up your dosage. Look at the beginner's cycle stickie.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    sounds to me like you really dont know what you're doing
    Really trying to figure it out, thought I had it down with this time, trying to go with what the TRT MD suggests. I have a pretty good base, the Winny gave me just what I wanted, gonna try some cyp. and see where that goes.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Read some on here and listen to the experienced vets and others with many cycles on the resume.

Basic cycle is 500mg test injected every 3.5 days. you can run hcg if you want, arimidex .25mg/d for estrogen sides if you are prone. run clomid/nolva pct or something of the like.

no need for stacking compounds. Are you even sure it was the winny that made you feel good? You never did a cycle but you ran several compounds not knowing what any of them did to you.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd the truth View Post
    Sorry I need to edit my post.
    Arimidex twice a week while on cycle and PCT.
    The TRT place I used is now closed and they gave Winni if you asked / paid for it.
    My test level is 655 I don't plan on beign on TRT forever, I'm just doing a 'cycle' and I need to have scripts would be risking my career if got tested and had no script..
    It's not TRT it's an expensive cycle without the legal risk.
    it is forever. did you need trt or did some reckless clinic just sell you all this shit?

im lost, surely thats illegal?

Fetch is offline Member
    From what I gathered, he found a clinic to give him the stuff. Yes, it's probably illegal, depending on what his blood work looked like. If he came in with a 655 and they wrote him scripts for all of that.. well, yea that's not kosher. He probably has lab work that 'shows' low Test, from using some androgel or something beforehand and coming off for a bit. Judging by the fact that he said his last clinic is closed, I'm willing to bet they got caught.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just need to take TRT out of your posts, your not on TRT. You just got some juice from a quack clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    just need to take TRT out of your posts, your not on TRT. You just got some juice from a quack clinic.
    exactly!! I paid a lot more and I got my stuff from the pharmacy and I have a script to show my boss, travel, etc. so sorry it isn't TRT. It's probably illegal for them, not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    From what I gathered, he found a clinic to give him the stuff. Yes, it's probably illegal, depending on what his blood work looked like. If he came in with a 655 and they wrote him scripts for all of that.. well, yea that's not kosher. He probably has lab work that 'shows' low Test, from using some androgel or something beforehand and coming off for a bit. Judging by the fact that he said his last clinic is closed, I'm willing to bet they got caught.
    Yes the clinic got caught and closed by DEA.
    Only had test level done one time and it was 655 before I did anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    it is forever. did you need trt or did some reckless clinic just sell you all this shit?

im lost, surely thats illegal?
    Some recless clinic sold me the perscriptions, a pharmacy sold me all this shit, it's not illegal for them to prescribe for symptomology, unethical, not illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Read some on here and listen to the experienced vets and others with many cycles on the resume.

Basic cycle is 500mg test injected every 3.5 days. you can run hcg if you want, arimidex .25mg/d for estrogen sides if you are prone. run clomid/nolva pct or something of the like.

no need for stacking compounds. Are you even sure it was the winny that made you feel good? You never did a cycle but you ran several compounds not knowing what any of them did to you.
    thanks for being helpful and aiming me in the right direction. Once I stopped the Winstrol I felt the difference even though the HGH and Androgel continued.

Thread Information