Thread: Eq/Winny ?

mjfootball is offline New Member

Eq/Winny ?

I originally wanted to do a eq/winny cycle after i was finished bulking to cut and get the vascularity effect that this cycle offers. The problem is my bulk should be done this weekend and I am only halfway to my goal i was wondering if I could see some muscle gains with this cycle and eating as if i was bulking because the Eq will increase my appetite if its possible to gain about 8 pounds of muscle while losing some body fat? since I am half way where i want to be for bulking i dont need or want to throw test in there for an additional 20-30 pounds of muscle so dont reply with anything about test. I was just wondering what are the possibilities of gains with an eq/winny cycle if i kept eating like a bulk. Remember I know test is the foundation of every cycle but for what i'm trying to do right now i would just like info on this cycle, I have heard even using test prop for the first 2-3 weeks would be beneficial to start off the cycle and i could keep 10-20 pounds of lean muscle if i did so , but i do not want to run test any longer than 2 maybe 3 weeks so i'm just askin if this would be more beneficial and no comments about runnin it longer, thanks?
    My cycle would look like this

Week 1-10 : Eq 400mg/week
    Week 5-10 oral winny 50mg
    nolva on hand but no clomid or post meds being run unless using the test for 2 weeks

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    um regardless... no clomid, no cycle, no gains

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Re: Eq/Winny ?

Originally posted by mjfootball
    i dont need or want to throw test in there for an additional 20-30 pounds of muscle so dont reply with anything about test.
    youre not gonna gain 20-30 pounds of muscle if you throw test in there. you might, however, gain that with over 1g of test per week. you really should run test. if you shot prop at 50 mg ED or 100 mg EOD, you will still get lean gains with little or no bloat. if thats really a concern, run liquidex throughout the entire cycle. and i dont know who told you that you dont need clomid if you dont run test, but find that idiot and slap him in the face.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    clomid for sure - if the clomid sides bother you atleast run nolva post cycle. You need some kind of therapy to help bring your testies back to life so your gains and hard work are washed down the drain and you left depressed!

mjfootball is offline New Member

nolva

So i can run nolva in place of clomid? will it work the same for post med because i can get my hands on nolva

Thread Information