Thread: 2nd cycle deca

shooterdude is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle deca

I was thinking for a second cycle
    500 mg test e 12 weeks
    1-4 30 mg dbols
    9-14 50 mg winni
    nolval and clomid pct starting at week 14

but i am also very interested in deca is a second cycle too early to try deca, and since deca completely shuts down your natural test is it hard to get back to normal after or will it never be the same after? also is it best to use the same amount of deca as test say 500 mg a week of both? Im not going to start either cycle for a while, just doing research way a head of time so i can learn as much as i can. Just want to know others experiences especially the bad ones lol. Its way better to learn from others mistakes lol. Any knowledge and experience accepted here

Oh and for both cycles what would be good to have on hand, my second cycle il probably do the one with dbols and winni? aromasin or something stronger or weaker?

oh since im sure someone will ask, im 30 5' 10" 200 lbs around 15 % bf first cycle test e 500 mg/week

seriously? im sure someone that has looked at my thread has done a deca cycle

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dont know what you really want answered. Test and deca is probably the most common cycle. there are 4000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 post on it.
    And no reason for 4 different compounds in a 2nd cycle

no i was thinking deca could possibly be instead of the orals? im kinda debating between either doing the orals or deca,

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would say it would more depend on what your goals are. Those are to completely different type of cycles

have 10 lbs of true muscle once pct is complete, im thinking i might do the oral cycle first then deca for the summer because i would get more strength from the deca? and i play baseball in the summer so the extra strength could come in handy for the long ball?

Thread Information