Thread: Test & Eq

Dj1209 is offline New Member

Test & Eq

I recently started a new diet and gym routine to lose wieght, I started at 220lbs and am now at 170. I think that I am at the point where I really need to start building muscle, and change from average to good shape. Monday I plan to start my first cycle of EQ & Test but before I do is there anything that I should know, also what kind of a diet and intakes should I have. Finally what would a realistic goal be at the end of my first 8 week cycle what kind of results do these really produce?

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    There is alot you need to learn before running a cycle man. First of all a 8 week cycle wouldn't be considered ideal, second the fact you do not have a solid diet and plan down yet is a major reason to not start. You need to read the diet section, study it and become it, then come up with a solid plan for everything(Diet, Workouts, goals, PCT, AI) and post it on here to see what others think. You shouldn't jump in until you have every base covered. What is your PCT plan and AI?

Dj1209 is offline New Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Lift-Eat-Repeat View Post
    There is alot you need to learn before running a cycle man. First of all a 8 week cycle wouldn't be considered ideal, second the fact you do not have a solid diet and plan down yet is a major reason to not start. You need to read the diet section, study it and become it, then come up with a solid plan for everything(Diet, Workouts, goals, PCT, AI) and post it on here to see what others think. You shouldn't jump in until you have every base covered. What is your PCT plan and AI?
    Very true actually I don't know anything really, my buddy is the one who knows it all and he has the whole diet and all the other bases covered he's going to be pretty much training me. I was just trying to get some info on my own.

I believe he suggested a 16 week cycle does that sound better and why would the 8 week cycle not be optimal?

stpete is offline Banned
    OK, let's start w/the basics. You got my attention when you mentioned going from 220 to 170lbs. Good for you but can we get some stats?
    Weight
    Training Experience

And as mentioned, 8 weeks is not optimal for that cycle. Research is highly recommended on your behalf.

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Post your stats and Stpete will be able to further direct you, and if i can I will also. All I will say is that you should really research alot more, your friend suggesting 8 and 16 week cycles tells me he should research alot more. If you spent a few hours reading on this site you will know far more than your friend, I promise. The duration of the cycle depends on many things, including what compounds are being used. The rest you need to learn on your own. I could give you a fish and you would be full for today, or I can teach you to fish and you won't ever be hungry again Lets get some stats bro.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    OK, let's start w/the basics. You got my attention when you mentioned going from 220 to 170lbs. Good for you but can we get some stats?
    Weight
    Training Experience

And as mentioned, 8 weeks is not optimal for that cycle. Research is highly recommended on your behalf.
    He's 19.......................

stpete is offline Banned
    I've never checked profile off a first question. Had he responded i would have done more research. Just my experiences....

Thread Information