hulsy1959 is offline New Member

T-BOL Only, Oral cycle (1st cycle)

Hey guys, looking for some information about a T-Bol only cycle. I have already bought my gear and understand that 21 is to young and oral only cycles suck blah blah. But im really looking for someone who has done it or has some educated input for me before i get started. I got nolva for a pct and will be using milk thistle through out. Im planning on 40mg a day for the first week then bumping up to 50mg for 7 weeks (8 weeks total). Any info is greatly appreciated!!

borkach is offline Junior Member
    I did it for my first cycle. what i think is, if you are an athlete like me, you will love it! More endurance, strength, speed, overall better performance on the field!

If you want to get huge, its not the best choice for you. You will be much better of with the standard 500mg/wk of test for 10 weeks and pct nolva AND clomid!
    Anyway, you are too young! so take your time i guess!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    '21 is too young blah blah' isnt a great introduction of yourself here.

how about getting a diet nailed down and effective training programme rather than looking for short cuts?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    '21 is too young blah blah' isnt a great introduction of yourself here.

how about getting a diet nailed down and effective training programme rather than looking for short cuts?
    blah blah blah i know it sucks but how do i do it correctly.
    Its like asking how do i catch my d!ck in the zipper the best way possible.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    blah blah blah i know it sucks but how do i do it correctly.
    Its like asking how do i catch my d!ck in the zipper the best way possible.
    lmao *whilst wincing and crossing legs*

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hulsy1959 View Post
    Hey guys, looking for some information about a T-Bol only cycle. I have already bought my gear and understand that 21 is to young and oral only cycles suck blah blah. But im really looking for someone who has done it or has some educated input for me before i get started. I got nolva for a pct and will be using milk thistle through out. Im planning on 40mg a day for the first week then bumping up to 50mg for 7 weeks (8 weeks total). Any info is greatly appreciated!!
    You say that you want educated input, but then refuse to accept that you (1) are too young (2) need a test base?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    You say that you want educated input, but then refuse to accept that you (1) are too young (2) need a test base?
    i agree hes to young bro but you in fact do not need a test base with t-bol so why steer him in that direction, it will just give him justification in his young mind to put something in his body he dosnt need right now, just saying...respect...

hulsy1959 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borkach View Post
    I did it for my first cycle. what i think is, if you are an athlete like me, you will love it! More endurance, strength, speed, overall better performance on the field!

If you want to get huge, its not the best choice for you. You will be much better of with the standard 500mg/wk of test for 10 weeks and pct nolva AND clomid!
    Anyway, you are too young! so take your time i guess!
    Did you do 50mg daily? how long was your cycle? and thats fine im not looking to get huge, but am having a tough time finding out some information on this gear! seems like there is plenty of different opinions.

borkach is offline Junior Member
    wait....brah! what are your stats?

Thread Information