ItalianStallion79 is offline New Member

Thoughts on test/deca/tren cycle

I consider myself a novice when it comes to gear with a handful of cycles under my belt.I'm looking to bulk up but not end up bulky/bloated if that makes sense.I have test/deca /tren on hand and would like to know your suggestions for dosages and timeframes as well as pct.thanks

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianStallion79 View Post
    I consider myself a novice when it comes to gear with a handful of cycles under my belt.I'm looking to bulk up but not end up bulky/bloated if that makes sense.I have test/deca/tren on hand and would like to know your suggestions for dosages and timeframes as well as pct.thanks
    Novice generally represents someone who is fairly new to something, thats not the message your trying to put across. Throw us some stats and we can get this thread going, helps if you toss up a laid out cycle you wish to run and let us have some input on it. Im not trying to be rude but generally people wont just hand you dosing, timeframes and a pct.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    I'm running a test tren deca cycle at 1000 test 560 tren 600 deca. It's still early but so far I would say there is no need for deca.I see the same results without the deca. Be careful running this cycle if u choose too. The progest can really stack up.

What are ur stats? So we can help

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^ try not to post those ridiculously high doses on here. thats over 2g a week of gear.

young people will read this and just assume its ok.

ya wow those arent near the doses that I'm looking at,too strong for my blood!I'm 5'9 177lbs and 31yrs old, no idea fat percentage but not much,def on the slimmer side,don't have ridiculous abs like a lot of the pics on here haha but more a flat stomach and is really the main part that would raise the % considering my cardio is almost obsolete with trying to bulk and all.I would post pics but have far too many identifying tattoos and would be a disaster all around.I also say I'm a novice considering the couple cycles done before were just very basic and low doses,nothing for pct and obviously not enough research at that time.My thoughts are 375/test 300/deca and 175/tren weekly.let me know what other info is needed,thanks.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    I'm running a test tren deca cycle at 1000 test 560 tren 600 deca. It's still early but so far I would say there is no need for deca.I see the same results without the deca. Be careful running this cycle if u choose too. The progest can really stack up.

What are ur stats? So we can help
    Good Lord!!!!!!

Italian. Have u ran tren before? You def don't need both compounds. If uve never ran tren I say you should try it. Try 300 tren and 500-600 test. If your wanting to keep most bloat go with Short ester test like test prop. And use tren a if you haven't ran tren incase u need to drop Dose down due to sides

Little1 is offline Associate Member
    Get caber. Run Deca OR Tren . Not both. I have ran both seperately. I liked Tren better. I would never run them together.

Also, bloating is not just from the type of Test you use. Not drinking enough water, having too many carbs, or too much sodium can fade your abs.

If you are worried about bloat, I would just use Proviron . I love that little pill more than Adex, Nolva or Aromasin .

Italian. Have u ran tren before? You def don't need both compounds. If uve never ran tren I say you should try it. Try 300 tren and 500-600 test. If your wanting to keep most bloat go with Short ester test like test prop. And use tren a if you haven't ran tren incase u need to drop Dose down due to sides
    Ok Mark thanks for the suggestions.The reason for wanting to add the deca is to help with joint problems that fish oil just doesn't cover.Also what are your thoughts for PCT as there seems to be a large desparity in peoples opinions on whats best.

Quote Originally Posted by Little1 View Post
    Get caber. Run Deca OR Tren . Not both. I have ran both seperately. I liked Tren better. I would never run them together.

Also, bloating is not just from the type of Test you use. Not drinking enough water, having too many carbs, or too much sodium can fade your abs.

If you are worried about bloat, I would just use Proviron. I love that little pill more than Adex, Nolva or Aromasin.
    caber?As I said earlier my reasoning for the deca is joint lubrication.Thanks for the suggestions.And are u suggesting proviron as pct or for the duration?thanks

Little1 is offline Associate Member
    Deca does not lube joints for everybody. My joints still hurt bad on 500mg/week. I think it is unwise to use a steroid for an unpromised benefit. It may not lube your joints. As it did not do anything for mine. I ran Deca for 14 weeks and got sick of it so quit. Deca isn't a joke. The sexual sides can kill, and the caber helps.

I do not use Proviron for pct. I use 50mg ed through the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Little1 View Post
    Deca does not lube joints for everybody. My joints still hurt bad on 500mg/week. I think it is unwise to use a steroid for an unpromised benefit. It may not lube your joints. As it did not do anything for mine. I ran Deca for 14 weeks and got sick of it so quit. Deca isn't a joke. The sexual sides can kill, and the caber helps.

I do not use Proviron for pct. I use 50mg ed through the cycle.
    what is caber?I'm unfamiliar with that and proviron and am going to look them up soon.thanks

If ur joints are bad just buy some gluecosomean. It's fantastic I used It whenever I take winni. For pct I always just take novla and hcg . But I know
    My own body. Most people suggest nolva clomid and hcg. U can run sum calber or dostinex for ur prolactic side effects aswell, tho I have never used any anti prolactic so I'm not much help there.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    If your other cycles have been very basic and low doses, no PCT and you didnt know what you are doing then I think you are getting way ahead of yourself here with three compounds, especially the tren ... Lets go off what you have said already and forget your previous cycles, your best bet is to run a standard beginners cycle and do it right. something along the lines of:
    12 weeks; test E, C or sus 500mg per week
    14 days after your last pin start your PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50 (weeks 1-4)
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 (weeks 1-4)

You might want adex on hand through out cycle if you have gyno issues
    HCG is an option through your cycle.

Stick to the basics, do them right and you will get great results

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Get your diet spot on... especially during PCT

If ur joints are bad just buy some gluecosomean. It's fantastic I used It whenever I take winni. For pct I always just take novla and hcg . But I know
    My own body. Most people suggest nolva clomid and hcg. U can run sum calber or dostinex for ur prolactic side effects aswell, tho I have never used any anti prolactic so I'm not much help there.
    thank u very much for your suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    If your other cycles have been very basic and low doses, no PCT and you didnt know what you are doing then I think you are getting way ahead of yourself here with three compounds, especially the tren ... Lets go off what you have said already and forget your previous cycles, your best bet is to run a standard beginners cycle and do it right. something along the lines of:
    12 weeks; test E, C or sus 500mg per week
    14 days after your last pin start your PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50 (weeks 1-4)
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 (weeks 1-4)

You might want adex on hand through out cycle if you have gyno issues
    HCG is an option through your cycle.

Stick to the basics, do them right and you will get great results

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Get your diet spot on... especially during PCT
    thank u very much for your suggestion

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    No worries mate, hopefully you take at least some of it on board

Thread Information