Grissa Ost Drauka is offline New Member

Starting first cycle tomorrow, just want to double check everything.

First off stats:
    25 years old
    240 pounds
    14 to 15% body fat (estimate)
    Lifting experience, going on three years continuously now, maybe 5 considering entire life.
    Hope to gain at least 15 pounds that I keep once I end the cycle.

Cycle Planned:
    500mg Test E injected every three days (that's 250 every three days)
    300iu of HCG every three days

Nolva for post cycle and probably throw some tribilus in with it. I have some letro on hand for any gyno, both courtesy of ar-r . I've got a new workout planned and have been trying it out for a couple weeks and am really liking how it's going. Protein intake will be at 500 grams a day and carbs will be at about 600 grams a day. The carbs I may increase but anything more than 600 at least at the moment and I start packing on too much fat. Anyway, just wanted to get a brief overview of this from a more experienced eye. I decided not to run an AI during due to possible side effects but want to have it on hand for obvious reasons.

I have one question remaining about injecting if somebody could enlighten me. The post on here about injecting says to eliminate all air from the syringe and to allow a small drop of the solution to coat the needle for lubrication during the injection. I've read elsewhere that for intramuscular injections, specifically for steroids , to leave a small pocket of air in the syringe. Nothing major, just a little conflicting information and wanted to try and clear it up.

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissa Ost Drauka View Post
    First off stats:
    25 years old
    240 pounds
    14 to 15% body fat (estimate)
    Lifting experience, going on three years continuously now, maybe 5 considering entire life.
    Hope to gain at least 15 pounds that I keep once I end the cycle.

Cycle Planned:
    500mg Test E injected every three days (that's 250 every three days)
    300iu of HCG every three days

Nolva for post cycle and probably throw some tribilus in with it. I have some letro on hand for any gyno, both courtesy of ar-r . I've got a new workout planned and have been trying it out for a couple weeks and am really liking how it's going. Protein intake will be at 500 grams a day and carbs will be at about 600 grams a day. The carbs I may increase but anything more than 600 at least at the moment and I start packing on too much fat. Anyway, just wanted to get a brief overview of this from a more experienced eye. I decided not to run an AI during due to possible side effects but want to have it on hand for obvious reasons.

I have one question remaining about injecting if somebody could enlighten me. The post on here about injecting says to eliminate all air from the syringe and to allow a small drop of the solution to coat the needle for lubrication during the injection. I've read elsewhere that for intramuscular injections, specifically for steroids , to leave a small pocket of air in the syringe. Nothing major, just a little conflicting information and wanted to try and clear it up.
    I'm going to my girlfriend for injecting and she is a nurse. she never leaves any air in the syringe. it doesn't make sense what kind of profit would it have to inject air into your muscle? it sounds risky to me and I see no benefits!

p.s I wouldn't go for a bulking cycle with 15% bf. it seems a little high to me!

Thread Information