Dubs7 is offline New Member

Questions on T3 and clen.

I am wanting to trim down so that i can eventually start my first cycle. I am 23, 6ft, 190, and about 20 pounds overweight. My diet is fine, I am running 4 miles everyday, and biking 10miles twice a week, and lifting once a week. These pounds aren't coming off like i'd hoped and was just seeking some advice on whether or not a t3-clen cycle would help me cut some fat.

Thanks in advance.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Ummm 6ft 190lbs isn't over weight bro do you know what your BF% is? I'm 5' 10" 215lbs around 14bf. You want to lose 20 lbs you'll be 6' 170lbs that's skinny IMO

vinmy004 is offline Junior Member
    u could be 300 pounds and 6 foor and not be overweight, lifting once a week? are u trying to gain muscle at all?, sounds liek ur not eating good food . check diet section

I don't know my BF %... not even an educated guess. I am just trying to loose the fat, because from what I've read on the forum it's best to have a lower BF% before you start a steroid cycle.

oh, and about wanting to gain. I am wanting to gain upper body only right now. I have done martial arts and gymnastics my whole life and my leg muscles are not proportionate to my upper body right now.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Do you have any pics? I'd like to get an idea of your bodyfat before delving into this.

Sight unseen, clen + T3 can help provided everything else is in check which you say they are. The problem is too many people think clen and/or T3 is going to 'magically' melt the fat away, and they simply won't. At best, they'll provide a little boost, or that extra edge to somebody who already has their diet and training dialed in.

Thread Information