jonw$r is offline New Member

some help with cycle please

im 25/190/5'11/bf around 12% im gonna to start a test e only cycle in a few weeks and been reading alot of things saying to take like arimidex or some other kind of Ai while taking my test.i have also read some things where ppl say they have some problems while being on a AI. So i guess my ? is do i really need to take while on cycle and if i should which one would be the best and one not so strong. any help would be great thank you

Fetch is offline Member
    What dosage of Test are you taking?

Arimidex is an AI that inhibits estrogen. It will significantly decrease the amount of estrogen in your body. Some side effects, such as bloating, acne, gyno (itchy nipples which turn into breast tissue) are caused by excessive estrogen. However, you also need estrogen in your body for optimum gains, and such.

As a general rule, you want to have an AI such as Arimidex ON HAND in case you begin to experience side effects. Unless you know that you are prone to sides though, you would not take the AI at the start of your cycle.

Well i planned on doing 500mg. 250mg twice a week but the bottle of test i got are 300mg which i dont know if really matters but dont know if i should break it down still 250mg twice or just do 300mg twice to keep it lil easier.this will be my first so dont know what my sides will be so i guess my best bet would to have one on hand..another ? wouldnt nolva do the same then if i start feeling like im getting gyno?? I know i wanna keep that for my pct but didnt know if either will do the same for me

Fetch is offline Member
    500 mg per week at that strength would be 1.66 mL. Or .83mL twice a week. I'd just get it as close to that as I could.
    Some people have used nolva to control gyno. Arimidex is the preferred method of treatment, though. Save the Clomid/Nolva for your PCT. Have Arimidex on hand in case of on cycle problems.

okkay man sounds good..what is the dosage i would want to use if i start feeling any gyno with the arimidex . Also the arimidex is for the acne and bloating you said too right? Thanks alot for the help it really cleared up some unanswered ?s i had.

Thread Information