Thread: Tren vs anavar

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Tren vs anavar

Anyone agree that high doses of anavar is the same as tren

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not quite.
    No matter how much Var you take, it will still lack the androgenic component that makes Tren what it is.

That isn't to say that you can't get similar overall results by using a bunch of Var, but the experience will be quite different.
    Oh, and using that much Var would be less healthy (and WAY more expensive) than a mild dose of Tren.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I laughed out loud when I read this thread. There is NO COMPARISON. Women and children take anavar bro. Come on.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Anavar is a mild anabolic drug. Tren is considered one of, if not THE most anabolic/androgenic compound available. No comparison.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    apples and watermelons my friend.

Lol? Rightio, have heard quite a few reports of people getting similar gains as tren , realise it'll be alot more expensive and a different experience but I do have a good source online that I can get from that's not too expensive. Anyone else reckon that 80mls a day of anavar would be as nasty as tren, I wouldn't of thought so but hey that's what where here for, I'd run 250 of test a week to keep my levels stable. Anyone done this cycle. I'd look at 12 weeks

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member

Mike Tyson vs Michael Jackson

Fetch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    Anyone else reckon that 80mls a day of anavar would be as nasty as tren,
    As already stated, Not even close. You need to gain a little more sophistication in how the drugs work before making these kinds of comparisons. They do different things.
    Tren is one of the most 'hard core' steroids you will find. It is incredibly anabolic and androgenic , with quite a host of possible side effects.
    Anavar is one of the mildest steroids you will find. It is mildly anabolic, and used mainly for cutting fat while modestly increasing muscle mass.

They are not comparable.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren via instant KO there is not comparisson between the 2 of them.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I think the question has been answered, thread closed!!!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    Lol? Rightio, have heard quite a few reports of people getting similar gains as tren, realise it'll be alot more expensive and a different experience but I do have a good source online that I can get from that's not too expensive. Anyone else reckon that 80mls a day of anavar would be as nasty as tren, I wouldn't of thought so but hey that's what where here for, I'd run 250 of test a week to keep my levels stable. Anyone done this cycle. I'd look at 12 weeks
    FYI 80mg of var a day is not even a high dose.about average really...As everyone has stated, not really even a comparison to be made between the two...

Ok guys cheers, funny some of the rubbish you read on the net then thought it seemed a bit too good to be true, same size n strength gains minus the sides

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    I'm quite sure you know plenty about this subject and while many women do take Anavar , it is known to have GREAT effects on strength, the muscle gains are slow buy steady and studies also show that fat lost while on an Anavar cycle stays off much better than with other methods if the diet and exercise program remain the same. Anavar also has shown to help those using it to keep their mass much better than with other methods as well.

So it's not just for women and kids. That's a foolish statement. It is indeed an anabolic steroid and there are many people out there who don't want to be 300 lbs @ 5'1 of solid muscle, but have usable strength in everyday life and not bragging rights on what they can do in the gym when ultimately it's not even them doing it... it's the chemical.

Cheers mate, I did know all of what was mentioned just wanted to know if there was any truth in the question. Will give the anavar a shot anyway with some test throwin n see how it goes. Ive had tren e sitting in the drawer for a while now so she can wait til a later date, an anxious wait.

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    I forgot to menton that Anavars weight loss benefits are noticeable in studies the abominal and trunk area... all the places we all want to lose that stubborn fat

Thread Information