Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheLawn is offline New Member

First cycle - Dealer tells me it's too little?

I found a reliable source to get some stuff but when I went to place my order, he told me I was being a "*****" and it won't really even do anything at all. He said I would feel completely ripped off with such a small cycle.

The order I was trying to get was for

400mg of test per week (12 weeks)
    20mg Dianabol (28 days)
    and some Nolvadex just incase..

I am 215 pounds, 6'3 and I've been working out for about three years. Just looking to start seeing some bigger gains.

Do any of you guys know if this is true that I would need a much higher dose? He was saying something like 800mg test and 50mg Dianabol..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    hmm lets see your dealer is trying to sell you more drugs. What do you think?

I figured the same thing. I want to see results but I don't want to go absolutely crazy my first time.. So the 400mg I assume would be enough then?

yes.

Alright, thank you for your help.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't take cycle advice from the guy selling it to you.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes.
    He's 21 years old.............

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    400mg of test a week is plenty, I would go for 500 even for a first cycle but 400mg is not little per say.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    i've heard of many ppl seeing great results from 300-350 mg EW on their first cycle.. however if youre 21 give your head a shake and don't cycle at all... u want ur penis to keep working, yes?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    OP is 21

Too early for any of what you want to do. Not worth messing with your endocrine system one bit. Please re-think your plan.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    The young and Steroids by Marcus300

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding . Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

AgedWood is offline New Member
    Just curious what age most pro bodybuilders start cycling at. I guess most of them are messed up for life after the competing?

Quote Originally Posted by AgedWood View Post
    Just curious what age most pro bodybuilders start cycling at. I guess most of them are messed up for life after the competing?
    alot do mess them selves up. I was friendss with one who just died of a heart attack in his 30's.

THey may start younger but that is the career and life.

I'm not really looking for a bodybuilding career.. I just want to be bigger lol. I planned on taking 1 cycle to last me a year but you guys are saying its not a good idea to take it at all?

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLawn View Post
    I'm not really looking for a bodybuilding career.. I just want to be bigger lol. I planned on taking 1 cycle to last me a year but you guys are saying its not a good idea to take it at all?
    yes that is what they are saying. u thick?

itsmrgreen is offline Junior Member
    Thats fine for a first cycle my cycle now is similar

500mg Test E/week
    40mg dbol /day
    400mg EQ/week

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrgreen View Post

500mg Test E/week
    40mg dbol /day
    400mg EQ/week
    Imagine that, ANOTHER 21 year old to the rescue. Let me guess, u went 2 the doc & he sed ur done growing, ur diet is PERFECT & there's no chance of u fvckin urself up, cuz "u know wut ur doin" Were tryin 2 HELP this kid here, & ur gona get him hurt, just cuz ur a idiot doesn't mean he should b 2. Back off.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-09-2011 at 07:12 AM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Kids will be kids and tools will be tools..

A smart person learns from his mistakes..

A genius learns from other peoples mistakes..

Do you have to get put on TRT before you realize you started to early or can you see from what others are going through that we are speaking the truth?

500mg Test E/week
    40mg dbol /day
    400mg EQ/week
    and besides thats a shitty cycle

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To expand on what Slimmer said,

Too all those who keep posting with statements or questions about when do pro's start, how much do they take, they never do PCT etc. Keep in mind these guys are putting food on their families plates by doing this. Like many careeers there are huge health risks involved so what is a reasonable choice for them is absolutely stupid for someone looking to change their physique or trying to make the football team.

Guys in the NFL take hits to broken ribs and partial tears of knee joints, painters and coal miners suck carcinogens into their lungs every day, welders expose themselves to heavy metal fumes with direct links to parkinsons....and the list goes on. Don't take a good chance of screwing up your HPTA system for life without good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Imagine that, ANOTHER 21 year old to the rescue. Let me guess, u went 2 the doc & he sed ur done growing, ur diet is PERFECT & there's no chance of u fvckin urself up, cuz "u know wut ur doin" Were tryin 2 HELP this kid here, & ur gona get him hurt, just cuz ur a idiot doesn't mean he should b 2. Back off.
    No sorry im 27 good try though buddy.

Double post............

No sorry im 27 good try though buddy.
    Ur a fvckin liar, ur just sayin that NOW cuz u dont want 2 fall in the "TOO YOUNG" category. Ur profile sez ur 21, not 27 or even 26 or 28 which would b obvious & acceptable typos. And even if u weren't full of sh!t & actually were "27", ur STILL a jackass for suggesting & condoning a cycle to some1 that's only 21.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-09-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Ur a fvckin liar, ur just sayin that NOW cuz u dont want 2 fall in the "TOO YOUNG" category. Ur profile sez ur 21, not 27 or even 26 or 28 which would b obvious & acceptable typos. And even if u weren't full of sh!t & actually were "27", ur STILL a jackass for suggesting & condoning a cycle to some1 that's only 21.
    I am sorry your probably a fat sh!t who looks like crap after a cycle and I am 27 d!ckhead I work at turner architecture I designed the New Yankee stadium and I designed the terminal hub for ground zero would you like to know more about my life a$$hole?

Ur so full of sh!t I can smell u from here, just cuz u were in the room pouring everyone's coffee when those structures were designed, doesn't mean U designed them, loser. I see through liars & wannabe's like u for a living. And I've never been fat a day in my life, nor will I ever b.

littlebill is offline Associate Member
    To the OP. You are simply too young. Be smart. Your body is still maturing and your natty production is peaking right now. With exogenous testosterone your endocrine system will never peak on it's own and your life will be changed forever. Wait 4 years bro and make solid gains until then. You will fill out- as your serum and total testosterone levels are poppin right now. Wow- to be 21 again and have someone who has been there-done that telling me this....hindsight is 20/20.

smallnutz is offline Banned
    500-600 levels are more then enough for first cycle. Definitely keep nolv jus incase

I am sorry your probably a fat sh!t who looks like crap after a cycle and I am 27 d!ckhead I work at turner architecture I designed the New Yankee stadium and I designed the terminal hub for ground zero would you like to know more about my life a$$hole?
    bullshit. they started building that stadium in 2006. 5 years ago. You know it was designed a year or 2 before that. So some architecture firm let a 20 year design a huge project like Yankee stadium. Please. They wouldnt allow you to decorate a bathroom

bullshit. they started building that stadium in 2006. 5 years ago. You know it was designed a year or 2 before that. So some architecture firm let a 20 year design a huge project like Yankee stadium. Please. They wouldnt allow you to decorate a bathroom
    He was 16, five yrs ago....................barely drivin, but fully capable of designing a multi million dollar structure.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-09-2011 at 06:36 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    lol, another fine bust!!

and good work bear, weed the fvckers out.

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Brilliant. He should feel like an idiot.

Tango neutralized!

My uncle is the president of turner so I do get very good jobs I have a seat from the old stadium a prototype field marker I was there when they dug up the red sox jersey in the old stadium a weird old lady with a yankees hat on was casting voodoo shit on the stadium.

Tango neutralized!
    Haha sorry I have a life and dont post back immediately and do go out of my house.

My uncle is the president of turner so I do get very good jobs I have a seat from the old stadium a prototype field marker I was there when they dug up the red sox jersey in the old stadium a weird old lady with a yankees hat on was casting voodoo shit on the stadium.
    So becuz u hold these possessions & u witnessing the things u did, that means YOU designed the new stadium? The new Yankees stadium stadium was designed by the architect firm Populous, BTW (formerly HOK Sport) Ur a fvckin liar through & through. Google...................exposing liars & wannabes since 1997.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-10-2011 at 06:34 AM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    WTF does this have to do with anything? Could you imagine talking to this guy in person? Whenever he gets in an argument I bet he starts talking about his Uncle and how he designed the Taj Mahal!!! LMAO!!! Your Uncle is probably proud as punch with you. It's probably the way God feels when George W starts talking about their personal conversations. You sir are definitely mature enough to take AAS. WOW!!! This is why it HAS to be illegal.

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    I normally don't get involved in this, but this is too funny to pass up.. I bought the seats from Shea stadium for $869 for the set.. Oh wait I mean I designed citi field..

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Haha sorry I have a life and dont post back immediately and do go out of my house.
    He actually says "Haha". Someone ban this 12 year old before his Mom gets on his computer and raises hell with all of us. She's probably looking for someone to blame for the imbecile.

Even if your uncle is Mr Turner himself. They arent letting a kid design yankee stadium.
    They sold off everything from the old stadium. So you bought a seat.

eastcoast112 is offline Junior Member
    president of turner construction is Peter J. Davoren, his kids are under the age of 19.. didnt try to find nephews but im sure one could.
    didnt find anything called "turner architecture", he's already been busted, just adding to the bust. lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information