c_smith is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Advice - Test E, D Bol, Anavar

Hey guys, I finished my last cycle in January and I'm looking to jump on another cycle this winter. Well I'm planning on starting tomorrow and I'm going to pick up my stuff tonight. My first cycle was Test E @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks and now I'm looking to lean bulk again. I gained 23 lbs on my first cycle and kept about 15-18lbs.

So what do you guys think about this as my 2nd cycle:
    1-12 Test E 500mg/week
    1-6 DBOL 40-50mg/ed
    8-14 VAR 60-80mg/Ed

I definitely will want to take an AI to prevent bloat and possibility of gyno. Do you guys suggest arimidex or aromasin ? I have some aromasin left over from my previous cycle and it worked really well.

Stats:
    23 years old, 6'0, 190lbs

so I just picked up my test-e bottle and the liquid in here is a completely clear color like water, however, I have half my test-e bottle left from last cycle and that one is a yellowish liquid color. Is there any reason for this? Both of them are produced by liquatech labs and are the same exact bottle. Should I be worried?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    2 orals back to back will do your liver some damage

ya, I'm still debating the anavar at the end. I just started the test & Dbol . I took the pill in the morning and I could already feel a big pump during my workout in the afternoon. Not sure if its just mental, but I was throwing up weights like nothing. Definitely felt good.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_smith View Post
    so I just picked up my test-e bottle and the liquid in here is a completely clear color like water, however, I have half my test-e bottle left from last cycle and that one is a yellowish liquid color. Is there any reason for this? Both of them are produced by liquatech labs and are the same exact bottle. Should I be worried?
    Dont need to worry about the color. It just means it was suspended in a different oil i believe.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    23 years old is too young for steroids .

Kk sounds good Livinlean. I asked a few friends and they said the same thing. Thanks bro.

Yeah, don't worry bout the truth, don't worry bout the potentially permanent damage u will most likely cause urself, or may hav already, just listen 2 any1 that tells u wut u wana hear.

I've obviously weighed the benefits vs. costs before getting involved with gear. I'm not just some kid who thinks he's going to get huge muscles from injecting himself. I'm a university graduate and I have done my fair share of research into the topic. I come on to these boards to get constructive criticism and feedback. If you want to provide me with reliable and relevant articles indicating that I am too young for gear well then post them and I will certainly read them and consider the conclusions. The reason I got started on gear last year was because I reached a plateau where I could no longer seem to add on more size. I started off with a 12 week cycle of Test-E @ 500mg/wk and I was happy with the results. There was no way I could have reached those results without it. I took a year off and I believe its safe for me to start with my 2nd cycle. I definitely understand your concern, but this is something I've looked into and analyzed before getting involved.

I've obviously weighed the benefits vs. costs before getting involved with gear. I'm not just some kid who thinks he's going to get huge muscles from injecting himself. I'm a university graduate and I have done my fair share of research into the topic. I come on to these boards to get constructive criticism and feedback. If you want to provide me with reliable and relevant articles indicating that I am too young for gear well then post them and I will certainly read them and consider the conclusions. The reason I got started on gear last year was because I reached a plateau where I could no longer seem to add on more size. I started off with a 12 week cycle of Test-E @ 500mg/wk and I was happy with the results. There was no way I could have reached those results without it. I took a year off and I believe its safe for me to start with my 2nd cycle. I definitely understand your concern, but this is something I've looked into and analyzed before getting involved.
    If u did ur "fair share of research on the topic" then u would already know about the Endocrine & HPTA, I wouldn't hav 2 post articles 4 u 2 read. That plateau u reached could hav easily been broke through if ur diet was correct. And that "I cant do it without steroids " mentality is just laziness, another kid lookin 4 the magic pill.

Well I've definitely read up on it, but like I said I've outweighed the costs from the benefits. Well I'm sure I could have eventually reached the results that I have without gear, but it would've taken me up to 5 years compared to 1 year with gear.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    I would not waste money on var. You are better of with Deca , EQ, if you want to add an oral go for Tbol.

Well I've definitely read up on it, but like I said I've outweighed the costs from the benefits. Well I'm sure I could have eventually reached the results that I have without gear, but it would've taken me up to 5 years compared to 1 year with gear.
    Like I said "LAZY" & while I'm @ it, I mite as well add RETARDED 2 the list. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest View Post
    I would not waste money on var. You are better of with Deca, EQ, if you want to add an oral go for Tbol.
    Quit being a fvckin tool, u know he's 2 yung for gear, don't HELP him hurt himself a$$wipe.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-13-2011 at 08:02 PM.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_smith
    Hey guys, I finished my last cycle in January and I'm looking to jump on another cycle this winter. Well I'm planning on starting tomorrow and I'm going to pick up my stuff tonight. My first cycle was Test E @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks and now I'm looking to lean bulk again. I gained 23 lbs on my first cycle and kept about 15-18lbs.

So what do you guys think about this as my 2nd cycle:
    1-12 Test E 500mg/week
    1-6 DBOL 40-50mg/ed
    8-14 VAR 60-80mg/Ed

I definitely will want to take an AI to prevent bloat and possibility of gyno. Do you guys suggest arimidex or aromasin ? I have some aromasin left over from my previous cycle and it worked really well.

Stats:
    23 years old, 6'0, 190lbs
    Wait!! I don't really believe you are 190lbs but when u did ur first cycle you were 6ft and under 175lbs!

You shouldn't have done ur first cycle and def should not do this second! Fix your diet and be on that For another year!! And then do ur cycle! Ur gear will be fine for a year if u already have it on hand!

But let me guess! U eat like a horse right?
    Post ur current diet and I bet ur doing alot wrong with that and could easily put on atleast 15lbs natty in a year!..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Like I said "LAZY" & while I'm @ it, I mite as well add RETARDED 2 the list. Good luck.
    Look, for you to give me advice is one thing, but for you to call me lazy and a retard is another. Sure, you think I am too young for gear, well I'm definitely going to take it into consideration, but I make decisions for myself. Just because you say one thing doesn't mean I'm automatically going to listen to you. I don't even know you. Constructive criticism goes much further than bashing. I come on this board to look for advice. I've obviously made the decision for myself to go on gear. If you don't want to provide me with feedback because of it then don't.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Wait!! I don't really believe you are 190lbs but when u did ur first cycle you were 6ft and under 175lbs!

You shouldn't have done ur first cycle and def should not do this second! Fix your diet and be on that For another year!! And then do ur cycle! Ur gear will be fine for a year if u already have it on hand!

But let me guess! U eat like a horse right?
    Post ur current diet and I bet ur doing alot wrong with that and could easily put on atleast 15lbs natty in a year!..
    Why would I lie about my weight when I'm coming here to look for feedback?

Yes, your completely correct. I was 175lbs when I first started. When I first began working out at the age of 17 I was 150 lbs. From there I eventually got up to 175lbs and that was mostly all muscle mass. That is the point where I stopped seeing gains and decided to try a small cycle.

In terms of diet, I have based most of my nutritional intake on this forum. The thread that I first started on and continue to use for reference is: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.TpfTgWATEy5

Of course, I switch out foods for what I have on hand that are direct substitutes with similar nutrients

Gi812Many is offline Member
    I would not waste money on var . You are better of with Deca , EQ , if you want to add an oral go for Tbol.
    With all due respect, not crazy about the advice. Ive got tons of experience with every compound you listed and Tbol would be the only other compound you listed I would compare with Var. Personally I prefer Var over Tbol which there should be a thread somewhere where we all compared. I don't know what his goal is but as far as a hardener and belly fat reducer, Var hands down wins my vote between Deca , EQ and Tbol. I personally would have gone with Test E = 500mgs/wk 1-12 and ran Var from either Wk 4-12 or 6-12 @ 80mgs/daily depending on his cash flow. Think it would have been a cleaner more quality cycle.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Oh and on the age thing....I feel what Bear79 is saying, I was one of the guys that started way to young. Cycle from 17-22 straight and have suffered the consequences...But, from 23 to 25 that is still a debate on when the endo system is done maturing. Regardless, we all reap what we sow

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I think impatient is a better word.

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    2 orals back to back will do your liver some damage
    Lol, not it wont, people take anavar year round without any health effects, for problems such as burns and numerous other diseases, in some cases going up to 80mg a day

Quote Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    Lol, not it wont, people take anavar year round without any health effects, for problems such as burns and numerous other diseases, in some cases going up to 80mg a day
    So orals aren't hard on ur liver???

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    Show me bloodwork showing no impact on liver values and I'll agree.

Thread Information