Dusty224 is offline New Member

Help for 1st time Tren user

30 yrs old, 5'9 165lbs. Metabolism just recently slowed to the point where I can put on weight from eating, always had a hard time gaining from gym. Got some Tren from a trusted source and was curious about how much to do as a first time user. Thinking the numbers he gave me is what he does and he has been on it for years. Want to start small to see how the side effects effect me. Thanks for the help.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    do not run tren for a first cycle. Or ever run tren alone. You will screw yourself up majorly

What do u mean by screw yourself up?

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Your pecker may stop working

lots. Tren is one of the strongest steroids with the most side effects. Use the search button and start reading about it

All I have access to is Tren that a friend makes for a bunch of people and I can get test cypionate 200

Had read side effects but hoped if I didn't push to much maybe side effects would be minimal

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    I understand tren should be takin after doing other cycles n should wait til your gains slow down before using but why is it more damaging using it as a first cycle

well you cant take it alone. So if he mixes it with test. Now hew is on 2 new chemicals. Is he gyno prone? Is the tren casuing high progesterone or the test high estrogen?
    How does he recover normally after pct? Since tren shuts you down even harder.
    Like i said its also the strongest thing out there. Nobody need tren to grow on a first cycle.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    test only for a 1st go, tren is harsh stuff for most ppl

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    It is a simple rule to use test for a first cycle. You can make great gains on test alone if you eat right, sleep right, and train right. Your first cycle is a VERY important one in my opinion. I wish I could re do my first one. Tren is very strong and should be used after you know how your body is going to react to AAS. Never do it alone as stated. Use test as a base for everything. Your "buddy" should have told you all of this. Some one is going to get on here and say you have no busuness even using juice at all with your limited knowledge. You do need to learn before you go jabbing stuff in your body. This is not a joke, but rather the only body you have...take care of it!! Do some more reading. I spent months reading and still go on here just to learn several times a week. Listen to the advice. There are some people on here with amazing knowledge on the use of AAS. Learn all you can before you make that leap

Thanks for info always can use it. I have been reading up on Tren for about 2 months but had never got on a forum. As said before I'm 5'9 165 with 17% body fat (according to a home scale) all fat is in belly, 30 yrs old. Not looking to bulk up huge would just like to put on a little more muscle and definition while cutting off what fat I have. About 7 yrs ago did 4 weeks of test enanthate ...strength jumped up but no size gains, now that putting on weight from eating wanted to try again. Probably for the wrong reason but I work construction and generally wore out and hard to force self in gym on the regular but know if I get on something I would push self there 5 days a week. Thanks for the responses. And any input on the stuff helps

Not sure why he doesn't stack test w his Tren but said he hasn't in yrs and he is definitely in great shape but I guess he could be hurting himself without caring

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty224 View Post
    Thanks for info always can use it. I have been reading up on Tren for about 2 months but had never got on a forum. As said before I'm 5'9 165 with 17% body fat (according to a home scale) all fat is in belly, 30 yrs old. Not looking to bulk up huge would just like to put on a little more muscle and definition while cutting off what fat I have. About 7 yrs ago did 4 weeks of test enanthate...strength jumped up but no size gains, now that putting on weight from eating wanted to try again. Probably for the wrong reason but I work construction and generally wore out and hard to force self in gym on the regular but know if I get on something I would push self there 5 days a week. Thanks for the responses. And any input on the stuff helps
    you could make a hell of alot of gains natty on a good diet 1st. and btw, that homescale reading will be bs.

and test e needs at least 5wks to even start to kick in, it needs to be run for 10-12wks for results, so that was a total waste mate. stick around and educate yourself
    Last edited by dec11; 10-10-2011 at 06:26 PM.

Yea could only do four weeks do to job went to 7 12's and 40 miles from nearest gym or I would have stuck with it. If I just go with the cyp 200 would I need an estrogen blocker with it if so what

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    gotta agree with most here, test should be run before u even put tren into ur thought process!

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Don't do anything until you get more educated on the subject mann

Thanks

Thread Information