maxwell78 is offline Junior Member

Do you have to run A-dex on cycle with HCG?

If I start HCG 250 IU's 2x week during week 2 or 3, do I need to start Arimidex right away along with the HCG? If so, how much. I only have 1mg pills and probably can only get them cut in half accurately. was planning on 0.5 mgs every other day, but dont want to take too much of it. this is my first cycle running hcg on and i am not sure what to expect regarding estrogen sides..i have been reading the hcg can cause it to be worse. dont want to cause more issues than i need.

edited to say im on week 2 of test E 500mg week [pinning 250mgs mon/thurs]
    Last edited by maxwell78; 10-10-2011 at 09:11 PM.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    slow down and don't over think things. Just run the test and see what happens. If sides present themselves then react with proper reversing solutions. Just keep it on hand

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just because you dont have sides dosent mean you dont have to run adex. get blood work to see estrodiol levels mud cycle or run 1 to 2 mgs adex weekly.

ok just got two different answers here..very conflicting. i also have nolvadex on hand as well as clomid.

1mg adex weekly....everything i read says 0.25 or 0.5 mgs EOD or E3D?

so go ahead and start the hcg tonight and go from there then..?

anyone else??

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no problem running HCG and adex at the same time since they do completely different things. Run the Adex .25 every day.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    There is no problem running HCG and adex at the same time since they do completely different things. Run the Adex .25 every day.
    have pill form and they are round. impossible to cut it into a 0.25 mg dose..at best 0.5mg...?

Google pill cutter. Most pharmacies have them or use a simple razor blade from ane xacto knife. I good sharp kitchen knife works also.

thanks man.

so you absolutely recommend running a-dex when starting hcg ? my buddy that i get the gear from has ran hcg on cycle @ 500iu's a week and didnt run with any AI or SERM. and no gyno issues. i didnt get the b$itch tits the first time i ran a cycle so i sure as hell dont want to get them now. kwim?

thanks man will do...

do you feel its absolutely necessary to run an AI on cycle with HCG ...or wait and see what happens? i also have some nolva on hand as well.

really dont wanna have to deal with the bi$ch tits now......never had issues with it before..but i also never ran hcg on cycle before...

my buddy that gets me the gear says i shouldnt get them now if i didnt before..[i did test 400 for 8 weeks last time]...and he also ran hcg with his cycle before and never ran an AI or SERM with it.

so many different options here..

No it's not necessary 100% but I wont do it again personally. I have done it several time. I never got gyno or had any negative side effect but last time I decided to get blood work done 1/2 way in just for fun and found my test was only 736 when it should have been 1500+ and my estrogen was at 295 when it should have been between 7.6 - 42.6

Obviously I was not getting anything out of the cycle due to high estrogen and a simple AI would have taken care of that. Of course I started right away but it was 6 weeks wasted or more.

Thread Information