Tanksta is offline Junior Member

2nd thoughts about taking the plunge, diets working.

Well I have my Deca & Winny cycle ready to go for a start date of 4/1. However, I am having second thoughts. On Feb 1, when I started my diet in preparation, I was 245 (6'2") fairly big guy with some love handles. Now, two months later, I have dropped to 224lbs, and am looking good. Vainy, striations in shoulders, six pack almost visible.....I wanted to lower my body fat as much as possible before starting my cycle. I was afraid with the fat I had, with added water retention attained with the cycle would give me a bloated appearance, and of course the clothes would no longer fit :-)
    I must say that the past couple months of working hard at the gym, cardio 5 days a week, six meals a day (3 are protein drinks) I am pleased with my results and may hold off taking the cycle.
    Wish I had a pic to show you guys. However instead of taking the Deca & winny, maybe I should just take the winstrol for 4 weeks for a little added lean mass. Any opinions? Thanks!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Good job on your weight loss !
    I wouldn't take the winny alone and especially for only 4 wks.
    Drop the deca and go with Test/Eq/Winny......and run this with liquidex .5mg ed to fight the bloat and you should be ok. I think you will like the results from this cycle.

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Ozzy. Regarding winny dosage, I have read numerous posts not to take winny more than 4 weeks. Due to its potency, it puts a lot of strain on the liver and should only be taken for 5 weeks tops, especially EOD. Any thoughts?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny can be run for 6 weeks or a little longer with liver protectants. I have run it for 7 and been fine. I think you are thinking of Dbol , that is usually only good for 4 weeks. IMO 4 weeks of winny wont be that great.

Pain

Thread Information