matharu90 is offline New Member

will my testicles function normally after the steroid cycle?

height 6'
    age 21
    weight 215lbs
    body fat 12% - 15%

i am just curious that if my testicles will return to normal condition after using steroid cycle. or is there anything specific i have to do in order to get my testicles to be functioning properly (i.e creating natural harmones)
    Last edited by matharu90; 10-11-2011 at 12:04 AM.

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Well number one, dont do gear until your older. 2, with proper pct, then yes.

The Situation is offline Associate Member
    Your 21, steroids will kill you! Your balls will dissapear! you will never be able to have sex again. And you will probably have a heart attack! Stay away!!!

iforged05 is offline Junior Member
    Proper PCT, and you will be fine. Quite young though. Maybe you should wait? At least until 24?

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    Your 21, steroids will kill you! Your balls will dissapear! you will never be able to have sex again. And you will probably have a heart attack! Stay away!!!
    Thats a bit extreme. A simple wait until your older would have been accepted.

Thanks for reply friends. But all I am talkin about is low concentration pills not syringes. I can wait until 24 too. But its always good to know "knowledge is power" right? And what is PCT?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You never know how your body is gonna react man. Its a risk taking something at a younger age. I have a buddy who is 22 and can't get it up and all he took was an oral. On the other hand my brother who is turning 20 took an oral and is having no problems almost a year later.

I would say if your just thinking about taking AAS to look better the cons outweigh the pros at a younger age.

So at what age should I give it a shot? And what should I start with? Or how many years should I work my ass out in gym before I should try the gear?

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    lol.

Thread Information