Thread: Please help!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BCB83 is offline New Member

Please help!!

I will try to keep this brief. I have been on test for bout 2 years solid and supplemented with various anabolics along the way. Can no longer obtain gains hardly. Looking to come off and utilize PCT therapy Ive been reading bout on here to reset my body so to speak and possibly cycle back on later. Just worried cause Ive been on for so long. Any advice on best way to go about this would be greatly appreciated. Advice on what site to get nolvedex and clomid would be appreciated as well. In case it matters currently running Sust at 750mg a week, Trenbolone acetate at bout 100 mg EOD, and some Letrozole due to some recent signs of slight gyno. Thank you for your time.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    you can get your pct stuff from red banner top right.

go get blood work done also to give yourself a base line once you start your pct.

you may be shut down pretty good so pct may need to be 5 weeks.

BCB83 is offline New Member
    I do appreciate the responses. Yea I know the 2 year thing is to long but I made a typical newbie mistake and jumped into this world without researching it. Was going only off what guys in gym was telling me and didnt even have internet to research. Just trying to go bout it the right way now if I can recover from the mistake. I will def see bout some blood work. Already tried talking to my local small town doc and he is clueless. LOL

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    look at the stickies about pct. Or look on the pct forum

Thread Information