Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    roidsantana is offline New Member

Eq,tren and test

Is this a goos stack for first cycle

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No it is not!

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Not for your first cycle but, good cycle for say your second or third. Start off with just Test, grow into your body a bit. Then on your second round step into the Tren . I ran Test, Tren and EQ my last cycle. Great results. Love Tren by the way.....

Not for your first cycle but, good cycle for say your second or third. Start off with just Test , grow into your body a bit. Then on your second round step into the Tren . I ran Test , Tren and EQ my last cycle . Great results. Love Tren by the way.....
    Terrible advice.....no need to rush in to harsh compounds like Tren .

Redz, Tren has for the most part been a cake walk for me. Had no real crazy side effects from it other than shortness of breath when doing extreme cardio. As you know this entire game is trial and error and what your comfortable with and what your not. As well as what an individuals goal is etc. I agree great success can be made by keeping things simple with common compounds which with a little research he could find on the website. But, if one is hell bent on Tren...no reason why after a cycle or two one couldnt get on it. But, one thing to keep in mind which I feel is more of a threat then these hyped Tren side effects (my personal experience) is the rapid strength increase. Ive never taking something that I have seen these size jumps in strength on a weekly basis. Im going to back off some of the weight this next week, starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    tren is a serious compound .test only 1 st time around.

Redz, Tren has for the most part been a cake walk for me. Had no real crazy side effects from it other than shortness of breath when doing extreme cardio. As you know this entire game is trial and error and what your comfortable with and what your not. As well as what an individuals goal is etc. I agree great success can be made by keeping things simple with common compounds which with a little research he could find on the website. But, if one is hell bent on Tren ...no reason why after a cycle or two one couldnt get on it. But, one thing to keep in mind which I feel is more of a threat then these hyped Tren side effects (my personal experience) is the rapid strength increase. Ive never taking something that I have seen these size jumps in strength on a weekly basis. Im going to back off some of the weight this next week, starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.

Have you ever ran EQ without Tren?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    We need to know more about you like stats and cycle history etc before giving the correct advice.

REDZ arent you running Tren ??

Have you ever ran EQ without Tren ?
    Yah many times. EQ use to be a staple in my cycles in the early days.

Thread Information