Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    WhiteTiger is offline Junior Member

Bad Acne, Cause?

What are the causes for the backne while on cycle. Is it high estrogen from aromatization, or is it from the high levels of testosterone ? Im sure a little of both, but just wanted to discuss the main cause of this ugly side affect.

Thanks.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Almost any fluctuations in hormones can cause acne.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
    What are the causes for the backne while on cycle. Is it high estrogen from aromatization, or is it from the high levels of testosterone ? Im sure a little of both, but just wanted to discuss the main cause of this ugly side affect.

Thanks.
    There are MANY things that can cause acne. As someone metioned,,increased/decreased hormone levels are one.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The hormones actually stimulate the oil glads to produce more oil.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Correct me guys if im wrong but, elevated estrogen is the primary cause correct? The 4 years I cycled back in the late 90's and early 00's I wasnt really familiar with any AI's. Ive been on a 10mgs/daily dose of Aromasin and 20mgs/daily dose of Nolvadex (which really isnt an AI) and I have ZERO acne. Bloat is minimal but still experience a little.

I was on a 12 week Testosterone E cycle a while back. I had no side effects until week 9 which was bad acne on my left shoulder. It got worse during pct, then it stayed around. I have been off cycle/pct for 3 months now. I still have bad acne on my left shoulder. I have taken epsom salt baths, acne body wash, dish soap scrubbing and sun tanning. Still have the acne. I am ready to go on my next cycle but don't want to start until I get the acne under control and learn how to maintain it.

buster12 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
    I was on a 12 week Testosterone E cycle a while back. I had no side effects until week 9 which was bad acne on my left shoulder. It got worse during pct, then it stayed around. I have been off cycle/pct for 3 months now. I still have bad acne on my left shoulder. I have taken epsom salt baths, acne body wash, dish soap scrubbing and sun tanning. Still have the acne. I am ready to go on my next cycle but don't want to start until I get the acne under control and learn how to maintain it.
    WhiteTiger's same as you bro always get it about week 9 & 10 and well into PCT and past it. (all over my back)
    The last time I got some Vitamin B5 and used sunbeds made a big improvement

WhiteTiger, grab an AI from Ar-r ....Absolutely love it. I experienced bad acne from my cycle previously to starting an AI. I may get one here or there but for the most part nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    WhiteTiger, grab an AI
    Ok, that is what I was looking for. I did the Testosterone only cycle with out the use of an AI. I do have liquidex now for my next cycle. Was hoping that would work. Thanks

Never tried Arimidex , love the Aromasin . Some advice from my personal experience. AI's give me lethargy pretty bad, I take mine before I go to bed and its made a bit of a difference then taking in the a.m.

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 11-13-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop View Post
    Just sit in a tanning bed for 10 minutes and burn it off...
    The tanning bed does help alot. We use a topical called acne annihilator by platinum labz that
    kicks ass too.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    yes i get that lethargic feeling also .just cant think right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Never tried Arimidex, love the Aromasin. Some advice from my personal experience. AI's give me lethargy pretty bad, I take mine before I go to bed and its made a bit of a difference then taking in the a.m.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    Started for me at the end of the cycle.
    But I guess it depends on the person.

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    My acne descreases dramatically after a few tanning sessions, clears my back completely up.

Start with an AI to control your estrogen as most people do get acne due to elevated estrogen levels. But, as previously said, any fluctuation in hormone levels can cause acne, excess or low test, excess or low E, HPTA shutting down or re-starting, etc......

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I stopped tanning years ago.... But I go to a club that uses salt water rather than clorine. No chance of acne swimming there!

Thread Information