Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    maxwell78 is offline Junior Member

Posting questions

I just tried to post two different questions and BOTH of them said it was going to be reviewed by mods before being able to be posted.

WTF?? why is this??

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    did you have a link in your post? if so this can tie it up for a bit....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    did you have a link in your post? if so this can tie it up for a bit....
    no dont think so.

gonna just trying posting it in here and see what happens.

here is my question:

Alright guys...just finished week 2 of test E only starting week 3 on monday. im doing 250 mg 2x week. I also just started hcg on thurs @ 250 IU's. was going to do 250 ius of HCG 2x week as suggested in swifto's thread.

I have cycled once before on T-400 and don't remember puffy nipples. i do remember getting bloated a bit though.

i dont know if the puffiess in my right nipple is from that ONE Hcg shot..[doubt it] but i need some help. I am also quite a bit bloated, mainly in my face. i am trying to keep a clean diet but guess i need to get a bit better at that. my buddy that also cycles recommended i start some cardio 2-3 x week for 20-30mins, watch my diet more carefully and start on a-dex now.

I have 30 1mg A-dex pills right now. and 90 tabs of nolva.

I was reading over WarMachines thread and he says if gyno is starting to take 40 mgs Nolva ED for 5 days then bump to 20mg and keep at that dose if symptoms still present otherwise bump it down to 10mgs at that point and through PCT.

And he also says for prevention [and at this point im not sure if im still in the prevention phase or its too late] to take A-dex 0.5mgs EOD. not more than 0.5mg daily.

for those of you who are experienced with this, can you please tell me what my best way to go here is.

can you take Nolva & A-dex together? Can I take the 5 days of Nolva @ 40 mg, along with the EOD of A-dex and then just stop the Nolva after 5 days and continue the a-dex through remainder of cycle?

I really dont want this to get worse. my nipples are not tender or sore [yet] and i dont feel a lump.

wouldnt let my even post it in here as a reply...wth?

there arent any links..but i need help asap...i Pmed marcus....but going out of town in morning and need advice before then.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell78 View Post
    wouldnt let my even post it in here as a reply...wth?

there arent any links..but i need help asap...i Pmed marcus....but going out of town in morning and need advice before then.
    surely you can re-word or at least give a general idea of what info you need

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    if you can post what you are posting just a second ago, then like Dec suggested: try to re-word it and see if it will post.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

it was a little long. but marcus just pmed me back so hopefully it will be showing up soon.

basically my right nip [areola] seems a little bit more puffier today. havent started any AI's yet ..just started HCG on thurs at 250 iu's . i just finished week 2 of a test e cycle....so its a little early for this to be starting IMO...and also im slightly bloated...

Thread Information