Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moreno055 is offline New Member

Exclamation Considering taking my first cycle...

Okay so Ive been contemplating for a while as a matter of a fact all of my senior year but now im certain I want to do it just want to know exactly what im getting my self into

stats
    5;8
    last time i checked was like a year ago and i had almost 9 % bf

Im thinking of taking 900mg of test and 300 of deca weekly
    what do you guys think?
    Im trying to be atleast 165 and have wider arms

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    18 is too young for steroids . U risk doin irreversible damage 2 ur Endocrine / HPTA.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

Please re-think your plan. You are only 18 and have TONS of hormones now so this is the time to take your edge.
    Steroids while you are at your peak could really mess with your endocrine system. Not worth it. You could very well either shut down or slow down your own test production and that would not be fun~

Hope you enjoy the site. Please hang and learn.

ps: congrats on 9% BF!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Do new members ever look over the forum before they post?

^^ some do, some not. Either way they need to learn the truth as to why or why not AAS might be a good idea or not such a good idea....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    I'm posting up a new bulk diet in the diet section tonight, Slimmer, ya better be there to critique me!

Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder View Post
    I'm posting up a new bulk diet in the diet section tonight, Slimmer, ya better be there to critique me!
    Whoa.......easy killer............tellin Slim where she better b could end with her stiletto in ur neck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder View Post
    Well you might reconsider if you read my latest thread......

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno055 View Post
    Ive tried several diets and monohydrate creatine and no result im currently taking cytogainer but only have gained about 4 lbs
    Do you want to join us in the Diet Question forum? We all end up there sooner or later for various reasons. Keep in mind that Food is your best chemical....'tis true!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Whoa.......easy killer............tellin Slim where she better b could end with her stiletto in ur neck!!!
    LOL! LOL! LOL!
    Author Unknown

Moreno055 is offline New Member
    Ive tried several diets and monohydrate creatine and no result im currently taking cytogainer but only have gained about 4 lbs

Well, u already hav Slim's attn., she (& the rest of the diet sec. crew) can defiantly help u put 2gether a "hard gainers" diet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Well, u already hav Slim's attn., she (& the rest of the diet sec. crew) can defiantly help u put 2gether a "hard gainers" diet.
    Yep....set him up for sure....
    Come on over....
    Hope to see ya there!
    Author Unknown

Okay so Ive been contemplating for a while as a matter of a fact all of my senior year but now im certain I want to do it just want to know exactly what im getting my self into

stats
    5;8
    last time i checked was like a year ago and i had almost 9 % bf

Im thinking of taking 900mg of test and 300 of deca weekly
    what do you guys think?
    Im trying to be atleast 165 and have wider arms
    At 18 years old man, your endocrine system has not reached a state of homeostasis. Your hormones have been changing for the last few years and have still not reached a true "baseline" level. Taking steroids at this point, you risk never fully developing your endocrine system, which means you could have low testosterone levels , erectile dysfunction, depression, lethargy, and all of the other side effects of low testosterone for life.

Your natural test is peaking right now, so take advantage of it, and learn about proper nutrition to gain LBM and proper training techniques. This forum has a wealth of information to offer....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had about the same stats as you at your age. only if I knew then what I know now. I promise you it's diet. I though my diet was great but it wasnt, far from. I over trained and didnt eat enough GOOD food.

If you learn to eat 6x a day, eat a breakfast of 6 eggs or more with a cup of rolled oats (not instant oatmeal), at least 2 serving of rice a day, 3 chicken breast and enough other food to make 4000+ calories a day you will start gaining real muscle. These people are steering you in the right direction, the diet section.

Besides that the cycle is bad. It's way to much and it's a bad idea to use Deca in the first cycle especially being inexperienced. Doing any aas at your age puts you at a high risk for side effects such as having ED, excessive acne, depression during PCT and other things. Stick around and learn but dont consider doing any cycles.

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    Read This: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...IH.&highlight=

I know the temptation bro, but hear me out, read my post and rethink. From one teen to another, I'm trying to help you.

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    Read This: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...IH.&highlight=

From a teen to a teen, rethink this man.
    I've had the temptations, I have had my brother use and not touch it.
    I'm trying to look out for your health, choose to listen to me or not educate yourself!

Thread Information