Thread: Please help!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    applehead23 is offline New Member

Please help!

Done a lot of research and can't figure out what to do...

Ran a ph cycle, did a proper pct, and about a month later started getting some sensitivity and itchiness in my right nipple.

Got letro, tapered up to 2.5 mgs stayed on it for almost 40 days, all symptoms went away completely, tapered down very slowly. Also started taking forma-stanzol (otc ai) at the same time I started tapering down. Still currently taking forma.

Same day I stopped the letro I noticed some of the itchiness returning.

Is this normal? Does this mean the letro didn't and won't work? I've read that sometimes gyno doesn't go away. If this is the case, will my right nipple be itchy always? Will it get worse and look weird?

I had my first real cycle (test e 500 mg wk) planned to start soon. Am I doomed if I do this? Or, do I need to just take a good dose of Adex on cycle?

I know this is lengthy, but ive read and researched quite a bit. Any advice/input/suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME!

Bump~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Wut r ur stats?

I know, nice first post huh? Really looking for some help though.

I'm 30, 6'2", currently 221 lbs, roughly 12 % bf. I have been training for 10 years. Know how to eat and train properly. Have ran 3 ph cycles, a cycle of var only, and tbol twice. Never injected.

Never had an issue with gyno ever until this last cycle (4 weeks of superdrol).

What do u think?

Can u feel anything under the nipple area?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Can u feel anything under the nipple area?
    If I lay on my back and use my thumb and pointer finger, I believe there is a pea size lump under there. After I find it, and squeeze it a bit there is no pain at all, this part is confusing to me, I read that the lump or lumps would be painful if touched.

Quote Originally Posted by applehead23 View Post
    If I lay on my back and use my thumb and pointer finger, I believe there is a pea size lump under there. After I find it, and squeeze it a bit there is no pain at all, this part is confusing to me, I read that the lump or lumps would be painful if touched.
    I wouldn't know about painful lumps honestly, the only gyno issue I've ever had was puffy nipples. I think I'm gona hav 2 bow outa this 1 bro, & seeing as how u hav lumps, I would advise u take a look @ Swifto's PCT thread.

Will do

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you take the nipple between ur fingers ur fine. You check for Gyno by pressing on top of the nipple down into your chest.
    Letro off cycle isn't good for Gyno, nor your body. If you are still having issues then start sole nolva or tore or rolax.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8
    If you take the nipple between ur fingers ur fine. You check for Gyno by pressing on top of the nipple down into your chest.
    Letro off cycle isn't good for Gyno, nor your body. If you are still having issues then start sole nolva or tore or rolax.
    If you check for it be pressing down in to your chest, how do u know u have it?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post

Why is taking letro off cycle not good for gyno?

ek00fbp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Why is taking letro off cycle not good for gyno?
    It is good for gyno. Run the letro first to eat at the gyno. Then when you get off the letro get on tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex ) to deal with the estro rebound. Then you're done.

Do a search on the letro dosing. You need to ramp it up then hold it at 2.5mg a day until signs of gyno r gone or atleast severely diminished. Then get on the tamox

Quote Originally Posted by ek00fbp View Post
    It is good for gyno. Run the letro first to eat at the gyno. Then when you get off the letro get on tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex ) to deal with the estro rebound. Then you're done.

Do a search on the letro dosing. You need to ramp it up then hold it at 2.5mg a day until signs of gyno r gone or atleast severely diminished. Then get on the tamox
    Wut part of your reply answered Xelnaga's question?

You should have taken another AI or tamox as you tapered off of the letro as it has a significant estro rebound. I don't know what the OTC compound you took is but typically all that stuff is garbage and completely ineffective.

Have you tried tamox yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    You should have taken another AI or tamox as you tapered off of the letro as it has a significant estro rebound. I don't know what the OTC compound you took is but typically all that stuff is garbage and completely ineffective.

Have you tried tamox yet?
    The OTC supp I'm taking is forma-stanzol, it's sold at needtobuildmuscle.com, supposed to be a good product but who knows.

Haven't tried tamoxifen . Don't have any. I do have torem and clomid on hand. Would either of these work or Shoujd I order some tamoxifen ASAP?

Tamox has been shown in studies to reverse gyno more effectively than any other SERM. It is fairly inexpensive and readily available. Yes, that would definitely be my first course of action.

Honestly, I wouldn't trust any of that OTC garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    Tamox has been shown in studies to reverse gyno more effectively than any other SERM. It is fairly inexpensive and readily available. Yes, that would definitely be my first course of action.

Honestly, I wouldn't trust any of that OTC garbage.
    Going to order some tamoxifen tomorrow

ek00fbp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by applehead23 View Post
    Going to order some tamoxifen tomorrow
    Tamoxifen WILL NOT reverse gyno. Only keep it from getting worse....Letrozole completely shuts down estrogen production in you're body and eats at the fatty tissue in ur nipple (the gyno)...Letro is used in women with breast cancer and we all know that breast cancer is a lump in a womans chest.

Tamoxifen WILL NOT reverse gyno. Only keep it from getting worse....Letrozole completely shuts down estrogen production in you're body and eats at the fatty tissue in ur nipple (the gyno)...Letro is used in women with breast cancer and we all know that breast cancer is a lump in a womans chest.
    As is Nolva. / Tamox. And there are studies that hav proved Nolvadex CAN reverse gyno.

Absolutely incorrect info. Please don't share your ignorant advise.

Blog Entries
    if you have gyno you will feel a lump. If you pinch from top/bottom then you will always feel a lump that you think is gyno.

Letro off cycle is not good because it is a competitive inhibitor, which means you can have rebound. also it is very strong and to eliminate most estrogen from the system can cause more problems than benefits. estrogen is important for other bodily functions.

nolva WILL reverse gyno it is mainly used for gyno in men. and its much safer and effective than letro. Say gyno is ur car and u wanna suffocate it from gas, will you shut most gas stations or just put a block on the intake of the individual car? Its very senseless to run a AI w/o some sort of exogenous test.

Tore/rolax are newer drugs that target the breast tissue w/o losing the benefits of estrogen so those are options to look into also.

And now you all know why I'm confused. Lots of varying opinions out there...

Blog Entries
    No there was one varying opinion.... Which I'm assuming he got from c binos thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8
    No there was one varying opinion.... Which I'm assuming he got from c binos thread
    U think letro off cycle is no good? Tamoxifen is the way to go? I have some on the way.

And what about torem? People generally are quick to say nolva, but is torem the equivalent or better? Already have some on hand.

Blog Entries
    If u already have tore then use that I think it's 60mgs Ed for several weeks

Ok. Will do.

Thread Information