Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vtje6wu9 is offline New Member

Critique My Cycle

Well, I posted this earlier with an easier-to-read image file; however, I suspect the post was not approved as it appeared to be spam. So here is a text-only version:

Week 1;
    Dbol : 25mg/dy, Sust: 500mg/wk, Test E: 250mg/wk, Deca : 125mg/wk

Week 2;
    Dbol: 37.5mg/dy, Sust: 500mg/wk, Test E: 250mg/wk, Deca: 125mg/wk

Week 3;
    Dbol: 50mg/dy, Sust: 375mg/wk, Test E: 250mg/wk, Deca: 250mg/wk

Week 4;
    Dbol: 62.5mg/dy, Sust: 375mg/wk, Test E: 250mg/wk, Deca: 250mg/wk

Week 5;
    Sust: 250mg/wk, Test E: 250mg/wk, Deca: 375mg/wk

Week 6;
    Sust: 250mg/wk, Test E: 250mg/wk, Deca: 375mg/wk

Week 7;
    Sust: 125mg/wk, Test E: 250mg/wk, Deca: 500mg/wk

Week 8;
    Sust: 125mg/wk, Test E: 250mg/wk, Deca: 500mg/wk

Week 9;
    Test E: 250mg/wk

Week 10;
    Test E: 250mg/wk

My two major concerns are:
    a) Not running the deca long enough, and
    b) Not having enough test in the final weeks to match the deca.

Depending on the effectiveness of the cycle and feedback from the community I may grab more deca and test e to adjust for this issue, potentially extending the cycle another two weeks. As for my experience:

Height: 6'0",
    Weight: 210 lbs.,
    Bodyfat: 10%-12% (est.),
    Cycles: 5 (have used all compounds above).
    Last edited by vtje6wu9; 10-15-2011 at 08:11 PM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Y r u running Sust. & Test. E?

For simplicity:

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by vtje6wu9 View Post
    For simplicity
    Your dose schedule looks far from simple. Personally i think if your going to tapper I would only tapper up and no point in tappering down. Mixing E and sust is fine but the flip flopping between the two is just complicating things... and if your running sust along deca i could be wrong but i think you can stop using them at the same time and they will clear your blood at the same time because sust has test with the deca ester attached to it... Correct me if im wrong here

What is the reason for tapering up your deca ? Hell, I don't understand your dosing schedule at all. Are you trying to front-load the sust or something?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Y r u running Sust. & Test. E?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    What is the reason for tapering up your deca? Hell, I don't understand your dosing schedule at all. Are you trying to front-load the sust or something?
    Yes, I am frontloading the sust. I was forced to go with the sust because my source did not have prop available. I prefer to run a short esther and frontload during the build up of the long esther.

As for the tapering of the deca , this is somewhat needless. However, with the larger amounts of test + dbol early in the cycle, I wanted to have something on the backend to match the levels of hormone.
    Last edited by vtje6wu9; 10-18-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Bump for feedback on my ideology. Also, curious on opinions of upping/extending the test e towards the end of the sust and upping/extending the deca .

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    very complicated when it shouldnt be

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    I would advise just to run the deca the same doses all the way through my .02

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    I'd be concerned with the deca going up above the test dosage tbh, that could lead some horrid problems.

I agree to run the deca the same dosage all the way through, by the time you finish the dbol it would have just hit peak levels.

Test looks a little low in general to deca but that's personal opinion

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    very complicated when it shouldnt be
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by qal92 View Post
    I would advise just to run the deca the same doses all the way through my .02
    Is there any particular reason for this suggestion (i.e. serum levels)?

Quote Originally Posted by RowRow View Post
    I'd be concerned with the deca going up above the test dosage tbh, that could lead some horrid problems.

I agree to run the deca the same dosage all the way through, by the time you finish the dbol it would have just hit peak levels.

Test looks a little low in general to deca but that's personal opinion
    This was a major concern for me. I feel as though the tail-end of the cycle drifts off; would it be better to extend the length of the cycle to maximize the benefits of the deca? I am definitely leaning towards upping the test e dosage (towards the middle-to-end of the cycle), at the very least, if not extending it in length with the deca.

Essentially I was working with what was available to me, but my source has received a new shipment of inventory, so the appropriate corrections can be made in time. Also note, I am ordering caber for any deca-related issues.

qal92 is offline Senior Member

Because the deca will peak out as soon as the dbol is up, and the decas long estered i wouldnt be jacking it up and down through the cycle, it would do more harm then good just keep the same dose throughout, and i would keep your test higher then the deca so you dont get deca dick. just what i would do, and personally i would just run one test, if you want to run more then one then i would run a blend like sust instead of two different tests, just my opinion though

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by qal92;5***148

Because the deca will peak out as soon as the dbol is up, and the decas long estered i wouldnt be jacking it up and down through the cycle, it would do more harm then good just keep the same dose throughout, and i would keep your test higher then the deca so you dont get deca dick. just what i would do, and personally i would just run one test, if you want to run more then one then i would run a blend like sust instead of two different tests, just my opinion though
    sum ppl just need 150mg of test a wk and can run other aas like deca as high as they want and still be able to get hard.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dont know why people say test needs to be higher than deca ,, synthetic test in the system isnt suppressed no matter how much deca you are running.

Just make it a continuous dosage, makes it easier to keep track of. I'd run the test 14 weeks and the deca 12

I personally advocate test 2x above deca as any lower than that and I get libido issues. Although I'm caring less about that!

Double post

Dunnyy is offline New Member
    looks good pretty advanced though

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345;5***001
    dont know why people say test needs to be higher than deca,, synthetic test in the system isnt suppressed no matter how much deca you are running.
    My concern isn't so much suppression, but rather the prolactin sides associated with deca . This can obviously be combatted with a proper auxiliary though; personally, I like to combine a higher dose of test and an auxiliary. But in this case my source didn't have any more test.

Quote Originally Posted by RowRow;5***117
    Just make it a continuous dosage, makes it easier to keep track of. I'd run the test 14 weeks and the deca 12

I personally advocate test 2x above deca as any lower than that and I get libido issues. Although I'm caring less about that!
    I'm leaning towards baselining the deca, but still building up in the first two weeks. Libido is a huge issue for me, and I seem to be obnoxiously sensative to deca and tren . I'm grabbing some caber ASAP, but I agree with the test increase. Although 2:1 seems excessive for me, I'm thinking I'll grab another vial and match at 500mg/wk, maybe peak at 750mg/wk, depending on the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by qal92;5***148

I'm really considering the advice on the deca. I've never had too many issues with ramping it up, but in hindsight I believe some of my more productive cycles were are steady doses. As for the test mixing, I've always done it since my second cycle and have loved it. Especially when running a short and long esther in the same cycle; sust is great, but I just don't like the ratios as much as when I can dictate them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnyy;5***292
    looks good pretty advanced though

good luck
    Thanks, it's called analysis-paralysis, I've had it all my life. Over-think and over-analysis everything; sometimes bad, sometimes good - hoping for the latter here.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    overcomplicated.

Thread Information