Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    boxa06 is offline Productive Member

Clen and not feeling well..

Hey guys I've been dieting down for the past 6 weeks in preparation for a cycle (which I've already posted up). Yesterday I started clen for the first time ever at 40mcg and haven't felt myself. I feel light headed and I can't think straight. I kept the dose this morning again at 40mcg and I'm not sure what to do at this point. Should I stop? Or is this normal? Should I give it a few days?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Hey guys I've been dieting down for the past 6 weeks in preparation for a cycle (which I've already posted up). Yesterday I started clen for the first time ever at 40mcg and haven't felt myself. I feel light headed and I can't think straight. I kept the dose this morning again at 40mcg and I'm not sure what to do at this point. Should I stop? Or is this normal? Should I give it a few days?
    It's normal, but I would still stop, u don't need Clen . it's dangerous garbage, there's nothin Clen. can do 4 u that u cant accomplish without it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    It's normal, but I would still stop, u don't need Clen. it's dangerous garbage, there's nothin Clen. can do 4 u that u cant accomplish without it.
    So it is normal though? Does it go away after a while or is it like this l the way through? If it is I'm gonna stop!

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I did clen for 2 weeks; yesterday was my last day. I noticed my thinking was no quite as sharp as when I was off it. I dont know if it was the substance or the lack of quality sleep. I slept 6-7 hours every night, but it was not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    I did clen for 2 weeks; yesterday was my last day. I noticed my thinking was no quite as sharp as when I was off it. I dont know if it was the substance or the lack of quality sleep. I slept 6-7 hours every night, but it was not easy.
    Yea my head feels very clouded. So it doesn't get any better as the days go on?

Everyone has different reactions to clen . It makes me feel like shit too. You will probably feel better as your body adjusts to that dose, but you will feel like shit again as you up your dose.

I'd probably give it longer than 2 days as I do believe it is effective, but IMHO, something that makes me feel that bad, cannot be good for me.

So it is normal though? Does it go away after a while or is it like this l the way through? If it is I'm gonna stop!
    Generaly, as the effect of the Clen . wears off u up the dose (never mor than 6 whole tabs a day) 2 maintain the desired effect, so wut ur feeling will likely b the norm. I'm not just sayin that cuz I want u 2 come off, HONESTLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Everyone has different reactions to clen . It makes me feel like shit too. You will probably feel better as your body adjusts to that dose, but you will feel like shit again as you up your dose.

I'd probably give it longer than 2 days as I do believe it is effective, but IMHO, something that makes me feel that bad, cannot be good for me.
    Before I started I thought I wouldn't even feel 40mcg but now I wish I started on 20.

Generaly, as the effect of the Clen. wears off u up the dose (never mor than 6 whole tabs a day) 2 maintain the desired effect, so wut ur feeling will likely b the norm. I'm not just sayin that cuz I want u 2 come off, HONESTLY.
    So I should keep it at the same dose for now.

Thanks for all these quick replies guys. I was starting to freak out lol

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    I hated clen man, too me it wasn't worth it. I felt like garbage for the time I was on it, and the result I got from it was nothing spectacular.

A few months ago, I was feeling like shit at 40 and eventually tapered up all the way to 120. I would get used to each dose and then taper it further and feel like shit all over again. It gave me splitting headaches and made me lethargic as hell. I don't think I could have completed my WO's without pre-WO stims. Like I said, I do believe it is effective as a fat loss aid, but is it really worth it? I'll never touch it again. ECA works almost just as well for me with little to no sides.

So I should keep it at the same dose for now.

Thanks for all these quick replies guys. I was starting to freak out lol
    When I used it, I maintained the same dose til I lost the shakes & the sweats, that was MY gauge as 2 when 2 up the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder View Post
    I hated clen man, too me it wasn't worth it. I felt like garbage for the time I was on it, and the result I got from it was nothing spectacular.
    Did you make it to the end of the 2 weeks?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Are you also getting the shakes? Maybe 40mcg was a little high for you to start on. Like Sgt. Hartman said give it a couple more days.

I recon I'll stick with it for a few more days and see what happens. I've got test e and winny ready to go next month so I don't really care if I stop the clen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Are you also getting the shakes? Maybe 40mcg was a little high for you to start on. Like Sgt. Hartman said give it a couple more days.
    Yea I'm feeling slight shakes too. I think I should have started at 20mcg.

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Did you make it to the end of the 2 weeks?
    Yeah, I stuck it out. Also, near the end the shakes, and the weird light headed feeling I would constantly get began to subside.. The worse for me was in the morning..I felt so weird every time I woke up. Hated it.

I recon I'll stick with it for a few more days and see what happens. I've got test e and winny ready to go next month so I don't really care if I stop the clen lol
    I would stop if I were u bro. Do ur heart a favor.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Yea I'm feeling slight shakes too. I think I should have started at 20mcg.
    When I was on it I started at 20mcg per day and gradually ramped up to 80mcg after 10 days or so. I wasnt sleeping as good while on it, and at times got the shakes and sweats while at work. Its only temporary though. But mate after a few days, if your system is just not agreeing with it, cease taking it. Like Bear said, you can still accomplish what you want without it if you're doing the right things regarding training and diet.

Ok I'm gonna stop! How long until I feel normal again?

I felt fine the next day. And good choice brother. Good luck on ur cycle, keep us posted.

I felt fine the next day. And good choice brother. Good luck on ur cycle, keep us posted.
    Sounds good!

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Yeah for sure. I'm interested to see how he goes on cycle as well.

Thanks again bear and blaz! I'll start up a thread when I start my cycle.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Prob. a good call.
    I had to end mine after 5 days, felt horrible. Never again. Just the lack of sleep alone is not worth it. Deep REM is when we produce growth.
    Think I felt much better after 2 days.

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    I remember when I ran clen , I got all the Fay up to 120mcg also.
    40 was fine I had sweats/shakes And headache but I just took an ibuprofen and it calmed my headache And the shakes didn't bother me, you just have to get good rest And drink lots of water you'll feel fine after a bit even by upping the dose. (Usually!)

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there's alot to read here, so please excuse me if this is already covered....

....but for me, clen gives me the shakes. I really have to ease into taking it, and start off with a really low dose, typically 10mcg, and then every other day increase another 10mcg, until i hit my target daily doseage. It tyically takes me about two weeks to get to an 80mcg dose. Every body is different, i'm just very sensitive to it.

Hey guys just an update on my situation..

Last night and today I started to feel nausea, dizziness and blurred vision along with some mild headaches. I have done some research and have spoken to some of the guys at the gym. I have come to the conclusion that the clen has caused me to have higher blood pressure. What do you guys think??

I have stopped taking the clen but I hope I haven't done any permanent and hope if it is high blood pressure it will come down soon!

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Clen always makes me feel like I did a line of coke. I hate the stuff. Makes me feel shitty and messes with my GI. Also does a number on my appetite.

AnabolicJ is offline Associate Member
    makes me feel very edgey at the least

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys just an update on my situation..

Last night and today I started to feel nausea, dizziness and blurred vision along with some mild headaches. I have done some research and have spoken to some of the guys at the gym. I have come to the conclusion that the clen has caused me to have higher blood pressure. What do you guys think??

I have stopped taking the clen but I hope I haven't done any permanent and hope if it is high blood pressure it will come down soon!
    A few things.
    First check your BP - its easy enough to do so why assume that u have high bp when for $30 -$40 you can get a digital bp machine with x large cuff at your local rite aid (pharmacy). This will be a good investment ans monitoring bp regularly is always smart - esp on cycles.

Second I think its good u stopped the clen. Anything that makes you feel so bad should imo be discontinued. Clen seems to be very interdepndant. Some respond well in all ways - some do not. Again nothing should be taken if u feel that bad when taking it imo. Good job stopping.

Third - Most of the "dangers" associated with clen can be offset by a simple ACE inhibitor. If you cant get a prescription ace inhibitor - hawthorne berry is a pretty effective otc supplement that acts as an ace inhibitor. You should start to take it 2 weeks prior to starting clen or your cycle. It works - i have used it.

Fourth - If your BP is high as a result of the clen - it should return to normal since you stopped taking it. I can see no way clen could cause permanently high bp.

Keep us updated please!

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    same here . today is my 2nd day on clen . light headed . feel like shit. dizzy and little bit of shake. i feel like i have a fever and sick. .its normal

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sounds like stopping was the way to go. I agree with above that you might want to get a home BP monitor.

Funny how differently people react to Clen . I start taking 140 mcg on day one, and it gives me slight hand shakes. After that, no sides other than occasional anxiety. I know it is doing its thing because I will get massive cramps if I don't drink enough water.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    A few things.
    First check your BP - its easy enough to do so why assume that u have high bp when for $30 -$40 you can get a digital bp machine with x large cuff at your local rite aid (pharmacy). This will be a good investment ans monitoring bp regularly is always smart - esp on cycles.

Second I think its good u stopped the clen . Anything that makes you feel so bad should imo be discontinued. Clen seems to be very interdepndant. Some respond well in all ways - some do not. Again nothing should be taken if u feel that bad when taking it imo. Good job stopping.

Third - Most of the "dangers" associated with clen can be offset by a simple ACE inhibitor. If you cant get a prescription ace inhibitor - hawthorne berry is a pretty effective otc supplement that acts as an ace inhibitor. You should start to take it 2 weeks prior to starting clen or your cycle. It works - i have used it.

Fourth - If your BP is high as a result of the clen - it should return to normal since you stopped taking it. I can see no way clen could cause permanently high bp.

Keep us updated please!
    I realize u sed "MOST" not "ALL" but it's important that people know, that ACE inhibitor WILL NOT "offset" cell death.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-17-2011 at 04:37 PM.

I realize u sed "MOST" not "ALL" but it's important that people know, that ACE inhibitor WILL NOT "offset" cell death.
    Do you think I've done any permanent damage?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    A few things.

Second I think its good u stopped the clen . Anything that makes you feel so bad should imo be discontinued. Clen seems to be very interdepndant. Some respond well in all ways - some do not. Again nothing should be taken if u feel that bad when taking it imo. Good job stopping.

Keep us updated please!
    Thanks for the tips!

I don't think I'll be going near clen again.. Am still feeling like crap.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    CLEN is on eof those drugs you can either tolerate or you cant. If your having problems I would stop using it.

Blog Entries
    I am very familiar with the study you are referring to. In fact I recall when Nandi posted it years ago (RIP Karl Hoffman). The man was a fvcking genious and is missed. The problem with this study however is that the dosage administered to rats that caused this was 1mcg/kg - instead of doing a proper human equivalent dosage conversion to assess the doasge required to exert this POTENTIAL (emphasis on potential) effect in humans - peoplke mistakenly just used the 1mcg/kg used in the study and thought huh people often do take that much. However the human equivalent dose is MUCH MUCH higer than that (ie: BSA method would be 11.35 x mg/kg dose in rats ! Impossible !). Meaning the study is essentially irrelavent as far as proving anything. The study in question also shows that clen is not only detrimental to cardiac muscle but it also states it is detrimental to skeletal muscle. There are far to many studies that , at accurate dosage equivalents and involving allbuterol and eca and so on that show b2 agonists are in fact anabolic .
    So my point - I know where you heard this - I just dont see it as prudent for all the reasons I just listed to think it applies at all to humans. Look at the approved b2 agonists used in treatment of asthma - they dont have cardiac necrosis as a side effect!
    Just a few thoughts....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 10-17-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the tips!

I don't think I'll be going near clen again.. Am still feeling like crap.
    No problem .
    I think its a good idea that you dont touch it ever again! Obviously you and clen dont mix!

Another update guys.

It's been 28 hours since I last dosed which was only my 3rd dose of 40mcg(which is the last dose I'll ever take in my life!!!)

I felt so crappy before so I left work and went to the doctor. As soon as I got in I said please check my blood pressure. It was 149/80! Second reading was 146/80! He said I was over for my age and I should be around 120! He asked all the usual questions and I told him I suspect it was hemo rage that must have done this. I didn't wonna tell him it was the clen because he was not my normal doctor. He said I should get some blood work done and I asked to get my test and estrogen levels checked. He kinda looked at me funny when I said this. Anyway I'll have to go back for the results in 2 days.

In the meantime my my has a blood pressure machine which I'll go get after work and use it at my house in hope my blood pressure drops as the clen leaves my system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information