Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

HCG worth using near end?

My prop cycle will be over in 2 weeks... 12.5wk prop 490mg/wk
    (For those of you who read my last post about extending or cutting it short before my trip, thx for the advice, I have decided to extend it a few days)

I finally got a hold of some legit HCG , have not used previously, and was wondering if it was worth taking? or save it until next cycle?
    I would have liked to have taken it all cycle but due to a few complications it did not end up happening.
    I have (2) 2000IU hcg amps and was wondering if it was worth taking for the last couple weeks to ease my PCT
    If so, I know that typical use is 250 2x/week, however to use up one vial I would be using approx 400 e3d since it can not be saved for a few months once reconstituted. Should I use or save?

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    I know quite a few people use HCG as a "blast" pre pct with a long ester compound during the clearing period. But with prop I fail to see how this would be possible.

Howard as it's quite a conservative dose and not overly long in duration I see no need to use the HCG.

D123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    My prop cycle will be over in 2 weeks... 12.5wk prop 490mg/wk
    (For those of you who read my last post about extending or cutting it short before my trip, thx for the advice, I have decided to extend it a few days)

I finally got a hold of some legit HCG , have not used previously, and was wondering if it was worth taking? or save it until next cycle?
    I would have liked to have taken it all cycle but due to a few complications it did not end up happening.
    I have (2) 2000IU hcg amps and was wondering if it was worth taking for the last couple weeks to ease my PCT
    If so, I know that typical use is 250 2x/week, however to use up one vial I would be using approx 400 e3d since it can not be saved for a few months once reconstituted. Should I use or save?
    From my own experience, I have never used HCG with my Prop, I am currently finishing a cycle with a slightly higher dosage and have no plans. My next cycle however is a kickstart then Enan and D-bol as well, I do plan to use HCG for 10 days after cycle up until 4 days before my Serms. Just my thoughts.

Good Luck

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    I prefer hCG after the cycle is over and once hCG use is complete starting Clomid or Nolvadex .

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    that plan that you have of the 400iu e3d in the last 2 weeks would be good.

Thread Information