Thread: Eq...ok Alone?

dieseldave is offline Junior Member

Eq...ok Alone?

I've done a cycle of Deca /sust and now, two years later I want to get back in shape. I weigh about 200, and I'm 6ft. Is one statdard bottle (10/250) of QV Equipoise enough to get some results. I'm not trying to go hardcore here. I just want some decent, visable results. Also, I have three amps of Omadren 250 (like sustanon 250) leftover. Is it pointless to take these with the EQ? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    ok bro here are my suggestions.

1)AAS should never be used to get back in shape. IMO you shold be in top physical shape when you cycle to get the maximum benefits.

2)you may see some alright gains from EQ alone but its not a worthwhile stack in my opinion. You should always run test as a base. And then maybe something to kickstart it.

3)your three amps of omnas arent gonna do squat. youll need plenty more. Now this would make a decent cycle

1-10 500mg omna/week
    1-10 400mg EQ

then you could add say DBOL as a kickstart.

hope this helps you

peace
    symatech

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    i strongly agree with symatech. Also, one bottle of eq wouldnt do anything. You need at least 2-3 10cc bottles to begin with.

Thanks for the advice...how many cc's are in that little 10/250 bottle?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by dieseldave
    Thanks for the advice...how many cc's are in that little 10/250 bottle?
    I dont know really what you mean, but a bottle of qv bold is 200mg/cc and is a 10cc/ml bottle. That 250 you have above seems to be the number of their popular enantat 250

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    there are 10cc's in one bottle, hence the dosage per ml being 200...that means if you inject once per week you could run that one bottle 10 weeks at 200...however you need to take into consideration that you lose about .1 ml of juice each time you inject so it will be more feasible to think of it as 1ml shots accounting for the loss.

like vette said, the qv eq is dosed at 200mg/ml while the qv enth is 250mg/ml.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    symatech, bro I agree with you about everything except eq alone not being a good cycle. Yes test is a good base and I usually include it. However an eq only cycle could get decent results depending on what your looking for and how fresh your receptors are. I got great gains from eq/dbol by accidentally (got some bad t-200). I gained some decent weight while the vascularity was killer as usual

Like symatech said though Anabolics are not a get back into shape kinda thing.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I ran an EQ only cycle and was very unimpressed with the results... as were my 2 friends.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well i guess it just comes back to how receptive individuals are to each AAS. I will refrain in the future from commenting on how 1 roid cycles are good/bad unless i have done the same cycle..

peace

To all that replied....Thanks for the info. Hope I can return the favor someday.

Thread Information