Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

How to take HCG off cycle?

I know HCG is best used on cycle but I am trying to raise my natural test levels off cycle. How long should I take the HCG and should I take any other products with it?

My original plan was to take 60mg Anavar 50mg proviron , 20mg nolvadex per day with 300mg of test prop per week but many people say that this will be counter productive. Has anyone ever tried a "Recovery Bridge" with success? If so what were your results?

D123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I know HCG is best used on cycle but I am trying to raise my natural test levels off cycle. How long should I take the HCG and should I take any other products with it?

My original plan was to take 60mg Anavar 50mg proviron, 20mg nolvadex per day with 300mg of test prop per week but many people say that this will be counter productive. Has anyone ever tried a "Recovery Bridge" with success? If so what were your results?
    Sorry, I have never had to use a recovery bridge, but with regards to HCG, you can use it after your cycle for say 10 days up until 4 days before your serms start in your PCT (2 week wait) at a dosage of 500iu per day. As far as your scenario, I would look for more info as I'm sure there are plenty with far more experience then myself.

Good Luck

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    as a bridge after pct until you start your new cycle?

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=gixxerboy1;5779044]as a bridge after pct until you start your new cycle?[/QUOTE

No; I don't want to start a new cycle until my natural test level is higher. I want to take HCG but from what everyone tells me you don't want to take it and not be on aas. So I thought maybe Ill take a low dose test prop, nolvadex , anavar , and proviron . This would help bring some of my strength back and help me hold on to some weight. Im loosing at least 2lbs a week on a 4500-5000 cal diet. I've been really depressed and have no energy to do anything. I can barely get to the gym and im usually the type of person who goes far beyond over training. My connect told me proviron would help this but everyone is telling me that this will suppress me. I can get nolvadex, proviron, anavar, nolvadex, hcg, and prop; would any or all of these be a good stack and then follow up with another pct wait a month and take another blood test.

D123 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=human project;5779123]
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    as a bridge after pct until you start your new cycle?[/QUOTE

No; I don't want to start a new cycle until my natural test level is higher. I want to take HCG but from what everyone tells me you don't want to take it and not be on aas. So I thought maybe Ill take a low dose test prop, nolvadex, anavar, and proviron. This would help bring some of my strength back and help me hold on to some weight. Im loosing at least 2lbs a week on a 4500-5000 cal diet. I've been really depressed and have no energy to do anything. I can barely get to the gym and im usually the type of person who goes far beyond over training. My connect told me proviron would help this but everyone is telling me that this will suppress me. I can get nolvadex, proviron, anavar, nolvadex, hcg, and prop; would any or all of these be a good stack and then follow up with another pct wait a month and take another blood test.
    I guess the big question here, and I did make an assumption, but have you already done a cycle and have been unable to recover hence the recovery bridge? As mentioned above you are young, but if you in this mess and need to recover from a previous cycle as it sounds like it needs to be clarified.

Blog Entries
    [quote=d123;5779145]

i guess the big question here, and i did make an assumption, but have you already done a cycle and have been unable to recover hence the recovery bridge? As mentioned above you are young, but if you in this mess and need to recover from a previous cycle as it sounds like it needs to be clarified.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned

My original plan was to take 60mg Anavar 50mg proviron, 20mg nolvadex per day with 300mg of test prop per week but many people say that this will be counter productive. Has anyone ever tried a "Recovery Bridge" with success? If so what were your results?
    23 years old is too young for steroids . At that age you risk doing significant, irreversible damage to your Endocrine / HPTA.

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    Clarification would be nice. But HCG off cycle, unless you actually have low test is potentially risky HCG is suppressive in itself.

Blog Entries
    My cycle ended the last week of July. My pct was:
    First two weeks clomid 100mg nolvadex 40mg two weeks, weeks 3-4 50mg clomid 20mg nolvadex, week 5 20mg nolvadex, week 6 10mg nolvadex. Two weeks later I took a blood test and my overall test was 386 and my free test ratio was 14.6

After my test I started taking 20mg of nolvadex again because my left nipple started itching.

Thread Information