Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tyler58 is offline New Member

Looking for some help. PLEASE

I took a 5 week cycle of M-drol 25mg twice daily and h-drol 25mg daily. at the same time durring the summer and was weighing about 280 and benching 405 and didn't take a pct. (foolish i know) I really need to put on some mass and strength fast im only 265 now and it's football season so i need my strength back and fast. Iv been lifting but i don't know what i should take right now any help would be great. Thanks.

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    Stats please.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    21 is too young to use steroids , at that age, you risk doing significant, irreversible damage to your Endocrine / HPTA. Ur already a big boy, utilize ur natural potential bro. If u need help with ur diet of training, u came 2 the rite place. Feel free 2 ask.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-17-2011 at 06:50 PM.

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    21 is too young to use steroids, at that age, you risk doing significant, irreversible damage to your Endocrine / HPTA. Ur already a big boy, utilize ur natural potential bro. If u need help with ur diet of training, u came 2 the rite place. Feel free 2 ask.
    I second that, really work on eating alot and check out the diet section and feel free to ask questions, also you should check out the powerlifting and strongman sections for training, and also welcome

Thread Information