pvthndl is offline New Member

Causes of scar tissue

What causes scar tissue? Is it the number of times you inject and the size of the needle or is it caused by the oil being pumped into your muscle?

The reason I ask is that I am trying to stay on a program of 2/week injections in my glutes. I alternate and use 2 cc with a 23g pin. What if I wanted to add more injections/week or more gear per injection?

defdaz is offline Associate Member

causes

pvthndl,

yep, the scar tissue you build up will depend on how often you inject and how big the needles are plus how much you wave the needle around inside the muscle!

Not much you can do to reduce it other than use smaller needles and give your injection sites time to recover. If you can massage and stretch the areas you inject to make the scar tissue as flexible and elastic as you can.

FB!
    FB! is offline New Member
    Scar tissue is a pain in the ass.

Peace
    Freakboy

Mike Guest
    Scar tissue will build with frequent injections and yes it gets worse with larger needles - make sure you rotate your injections - use both delts, both quads, and both glute muscles - this gives you six easy safe injection spots to rotate between meaning whatever cycle you are on you will probably not have more than one injection per site (tops) every week - you want to avoid the same site more than once per week - also you could probably use a smaller gauge needle - I dont think a 23 is really necessary for anything

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Mike
    I dont think a 23 is really necessary for anything
    Hmmm, really?

What do you use for oil based gear in the glutes, Big Mike?

Mike Guest
    Warm up your oils and you are probably fine with a 25 (especially glutes) - ask IG - I think he uses insulin pins for everything!

pvthndl is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help. I'll order some 25s for my next cycle and next time I'll grown enough balls to inject my quads.

Thread Information