Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    WSC786 is offline Associate Member

Should I add Winny or Anavar to cutting cycle.....or neither.

Hey all first things first.

Stats
    5'7"
    14%bf
    Training about 5 years
    previous cycle: D-bol only (lol), D-bol/Sust/Winny,Anavar only, Sust/Deca

Starting to gather gear for my cutting cycle in the spring. So now is the time to figure out exactly what I want and how I want to do it.

Cutting cycle

Test Prop wk1 @ 125mg EOD (mon,wed, fri,sun.....then mon again)
    Test Prop wks2-8 @ 1ml thrown in with a profina shot to make Prop 500 a wk.
    Profina wks 2-8 @ 1ml EOD (which is 100mg prop and 100mg tren a)
    Test Prop wk 9-11 @ same as week 1
    Running the test prop for a week or two after cause of the tren
    HCG whole time @ 250ius twice per week
    3 days after last shot standard PCT
    Nolva and clomid @ 100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20

My question is do you think I would be better running winny @ 50mg ED for the entire cycle or say running 50mg ED of Anavar for entire cycle. I know the joint issues with winny but all that aside which one do you think would give better overall results. Or is it even worth it giving that Im running tren.

thanks

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Hate Winny....drys me out so bad, by week 5 I can barely beat off from sore elbows. As for cutting though, think Winny would be the better call but love me some Anavar . Would up the dose on the Anavar though from 50mgs/daily to atleast 80mgs/daily

Yeah I know I was thinking about upping the dose of Anavar but at 80mg/day it would run me more cash then all the prop and profina....which just doesn't make any sense to me to pay that much for a add-on to a cycle.

benchingover500 is offline New Member
    Why not tren e with Turinabol , Haltestin, and 176-191 for cutting? Just curious as I am about to start cutting.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Winny is more of a one-trick pony, whereas Var is multi-faceted...as per the price! So it ultimately depends on the depth of both your goals and wallet.

As mentioned above, both are more effectively run at higher dosages for optimal results. Var at 80 mgs/ED, and Winny at 100 mgs (FYI, monsters run around 200 mgs). Remember, both should be divided into two doses daily.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I agree that Anavar is most likely better overall for what I want. I've ran a shorter cutting cycle with just anavar and loved it.
    Also agree again that it comes down to depth of wallet. But var does work well just never ran it with tren before so didn't know if it would be worth it or if the tren would just overpower it and make it a waste of money.
    Any thoughts on that?

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Im running Test E, Tren E, Masteron and Var right now. As for Tren overpowering the Var, no way. Im getting fantastic results on my 5th week of my 8 week cycle. The previous cycle I ran Test E, Tren E and EQ and got big but not super cut and lean. Although its alittle difficult to determine who is working most, Masteron or Var. Regardless extremely happy with the cycle so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many;5***486
    Im running Test E, Tren E, Masteron and Var right now. As for Tren overpowering the Var, no way. Im getting fantastic results on my 5th week of my 8 week cycle. The previous cycle I ran Test E, Tren E and EQ and got big but not super cut and lean. Although its alittle difficult to determine who is working most, Masteron or Var. Regardless extremely happy with the cycle so far.
    So you would suggest running tren e, var, and masteron to get cut? I ran Winny at 200, and it worked real well for getting solid muscle, but I didn't get cut. I just go bigger and hella strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many;5***486
    So you would suggest running tren e, var, and masteron to get cut? I ran Winny at 200, and it worked real well for getting solid muscle, but I didn't get cut. I just go bigger and hella strong.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benchingover500;5***556
    masteron and tren are great for cutting but there is definately a trade off with side effects where as Var is an equally good cutter with minimal sides. Obviously the size gains on Tren will dwarf what you good gain on Var. Masteron is too hard on the hairline, I would like to keep my hair until I'm 50.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Winny is too hard on the liver and joints for my taste. Var gives you incredible muscle hardness (IMO second to none) very little to no sides. A no brainer for me.

Thanks guys appreciate the input as always. Looks like Anavar at 80mg a day it is.

Thread Information