Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wesholcomb80 is offline Associate Member

Looking to start a cycle.

I have been looking into taking steroids for a while now but I am not sure on what cycle to start with. I have looked at alot of different cycles on-line but with so many being fake I am not sure what to belive and what not to belive. I have read alot of threads on this site and would like some advice .....seems like you guys really know what you are talking about.

I have been working hard in the gym for the last three years and have seen improvement, just not the degree of impromement I would like to see. I feel as if I have just been spinning my wheels the last couple of years. I do not want to give up though.

I am 31 years old, 6'4'', and weigh 231lbs. I still push myself hard in the gym and do go up on weight but very slowly. I have taken every type of supplement from the health stores and I am tired of what feels like throwing my money away, (spending it there.) I would really appriciate any help I can get. I am going to start a cycle and I do not want to start it wrong.

One more thing is I want to stay with a oral cycle. I have a fear of needles!

Here are a couple of cycle's that I have found,

anadrol 50mg
    stomba 10mg
    proviron 25mg
    clomid 50mg

another

dianabol 10mg
    anadrol 50mg
    novalex 10mg
    proviron 25mg

another

decca 250