Thread: dirty fina?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

dirty fina?

I started my fina a little over a week ago at 100mg ed. This time im breaking out real bad. Its the same kit i used in the past. Do you think i should bake it or refilter it. Do you think that will clean it up so i dont break out as bad?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are breaking out real bad because you are on 700mg/wk of Trenbolone Acetate... and are prone to acne.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea bro very very ,actually the most potent androgen out there ,ull get good resaults if not the same at 76 mg ed

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i understand that but i have done fina in the past but was at 75mg ed and never a pimple. This time it is horrible the extra 25mg's a day?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I am about to try fina for the 1st time. I have spoke with a few bros from my gym that have used it and most were great at 50mg/ed ok at 75mg/ed with the best results. At 100 or 125mg/ed the results where about the same or slightly better then the 75mg but one bro told me that he got "sick" from it a few times, with flu like symptoms while at 100mg/ed and that caused him to take some time off. After the second bout of sickness he dropped to 75mg/ed and a week later felt great and finished the cycle strong. So I would say don't push it. You are running it again cuz you had good results last time. Why try and make your skin break out or get bad sides when you probably aren't going to see but a slight if any increase by take the extra amoutn.

Thread Information