Hello everyone, so im new here. I hated looking through threads and not being able to give my feedback. Well i have gone through a lot losing my dad and many other things recently . i went from wat i look like in my profile pic to not training at all for 10 months. i have been back in the gym for 3 weeks now im starting to recover muscle memory and im burning out the last of the built up shit i had in me . i got a nice gut going on and i have never been this out of shape in my life. well let me get to my question.

i just got my clen /T3 today and im going to start it but i want to know if its worth taking right now because i cant afford my usually pre contest diet . im basically eating whatever i can . ofcourse its always smart healthy food but its not consistant and on a time regimen, also not high in protein like i would like. my goal is to lose my gut and get my 6pack back before i start to do a bulking cycle . (idc how much muscle i lose bc of the t3 i just want to lose my belly fat)

so do you guys think i will get results i want taking this cycle of clen and t3 without a great diet . ?? i am 21 yrs old male , 6'3" 210 right now my bodyfat is unknown but it is high. and i want to get my 6pack back . weight i dont care what it is , because once i start to bulk i will get where i want fast. im lucky that way i get very lean and big fast .(when eating right)