hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Bad time to buy?

I've been hearing that it's a bad time to buy from anywhere in the world at the moment due to a massive crackdown on steroids . That your usual reliable source may actually be the cops your talking to? Apologies if this has already been spoken bout I've only got this forum as an app n the search option never seems to work, not sure if I'm the only one

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The Olympics is just a few months away and we tend to see these types of crackdowns at this time....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

So they just hijack the suppliers email address n recieve and reply to all there emails?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    When the gov. faces a huge problem they very rarely go after the purchaser or receivers of crime. When the problem is even bigger they rarely attempt to go after anyone other than headlines . imo

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig;5***743
    So they just hijack the suppliers email address n recieve and reply to all there emails?
    thats being paranoid. Usually customs gets tougher.

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Funny story. When I moved to my new apartment, I didn't have a box address set up yet, so i was unable to receive any mail. I ordered some gear offline to my uncles house instead..My uncle and his wife both happen to be state troopers. lol, neither of them cared, and my uncle has said that his department, (ny state troopers) have never even looked into steroid or steroid bust before..

Arrr k. Hmmm dnt know what do now was gonna put an order in for some paper stuff I'm in Australia it's tough as it is :/

Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder;5***791
    Funny story. When I moved to my new apartment, I didn't have a box address set up yet, so i was unable to receive any mail. I ordered some gear offline to my uncles house instead..My uncle and his wife both happen to be state troopers. lol, neither of them cared, and my uncle has said that his department, (ny state troopers) have never even looked into steroid or steroid bust before..
    Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig;5***792
    Arrr k. Hmmm dnt know what do now was gonna put an order in for some paper stuff I'm in Australia it's tough as it is :/
    Whats the deal with that... maybe people are scared of Englands ol' crooks getting big and coming back

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga;5***803
    Whats the deal with that... maybe people are scared of Englands ol' crooks getting big and coming back
    Exactly. Revenge of the penal colonists
    Must be why they decriminalized AAS in the UK as well...

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    Back during the big bust a few years ago that brought down a lot of well-known people in the steroid world, a lot of guys that were ordering from approved sites off the old SSB were sending money directly to LE without knowing it...this kind of thing does happen. Generally nothing else happens to the individual who sends the money other than he loses it but I have been aware of controlled deliveries that occurred due to that situation.

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    My guys here in the midwest have all been shut down. Time to take it easy for awhile I guess.

tntauto1127 is offline New Member
    I do know the shipping times have increased. Not sure if it's the demand or more stringent shipping issues.

DaGunz is offline Junior Member
    There is no world wide crackdown going on. All the suppliers I've heard of are fine. However, I've heard that Australia's customs are a bitch to get through, and many suppliers won't even ship there. Maybe that stuff is happening in Australia, but not the whole world.

Thread Information