Thread: first aas cycle

DommyD is offline New Member

first aas cycle

Hey everyone out there. This is my first actual post on the forum, but i have spent the last 6 months-1 year reading all the educational information i could get my hands on about steroids . I started with my brother who is 30 and done three cycles himself. He directed me to this website and my information bank flourished from there.
    Im posting to see if anyone has any suggestions for my first cycle that i have lined up; however, first ill tell you about my previous cycles of prohormones and my stats.
    Anabolic History-I know no one should take anabolics until they are at least 21 but preferably 24 and up. Im not here to be criticized for my past, just advice for the future. when i was 16 i did a cycle of CEL mdrol. i had no clue what i was doing at the time i just knew kids that did it and got really strong which i wanted to do for the power lifting team i was on. I would skip days, i had no support supps, and no pct. my bench did go from 18 to 275 after about a 8 week cycle of it. then afterwards i didnt touch one weight for an entire summer and my bench went back down to 210. it was my senior year now and i did another, more informed cycle of mdrol with a pct. I got my bench back up to 285 and kept my gains. by powerlifting season i wanted to get stronger so i did a cycle of havoc (epistane) and got my bench up to 325 and my clean and jerk up to 245 all with a body weight of 163. After these three cycles i just lifted hard and kept my diet up for the next three years and now im in college setting up my first aas cycle.
    Stats- 21 years old, 6', 178-180 lbs, about 12% body fat, trained for two years steady, stopped for a few months, and now back for a steady 4 years.
    AAS cycle- since i have never run an aas cycle im going to start with test-e with a low dose of 250mg a week.

Cycle
    weeks 1-10 test-e 250 mg/w
    weeks 1-10 formestane 2 servings/day
    weeks 11-12 rest
    weeks 13-17 nolva 40/20/20/10
    weeks 13-17 DAA

these are all the supps i have on hand right now. i weigh apx 180 right now, i would like to hit 200. i will consume minimum 350g protein a day 500g carb and 80g fat. i would like suggestions on foods to eat. most likely will be lean chicken, lunch meats, pork, whole grain rice, bread, oats, peanut butter, etc.

any suggestions? also some nice mass building work outs would be appreciated.

all advice is appreciated.
    Last edited by DommyD; 10-19-2011 at 10:22 PM.

please, help would be much appreciated.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Since your 21 your probably not going to get what you want to here. Everyone here is pretty strict on age. They don't want to see anybody mess up their system. Just keep to diet up an hit the gym hard and loyally. The diet section here is pretty awesome. They can set you up with some info to grow.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Also edit out the price/ source talk. That is not allowed. Read through the rules

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ouch 8 weeks of mdrol with no surport supps or pct, you're body would have hated you.

Your still young and light for 6 foot, I notice you're asking questions about diet and a mass building workout why not give that a go before even considering adding aas.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Aside from age, ur not ready yet bro IMO. U hav almost nil foundation, u should max out ur natty potential b4 cycling. BTW, u should get some blood work done (full panel) just 2 c where u stand after those 2 "uneducated" cycles.

stpete is offline Banned
    You're ok..Just please do yourself a favor and stay away from AAS for a few years. Trust me on this, you're young and want it all now. That's cool and i understand. But you have to remember about long term side effects, and also being able to tell all your friends at 43 years old that you have wonderful children and can still fvck the shit out of the old lady.
    I know you don't want to hear that, but please give it a moments notice. You'll be glad you did.
    Good luck.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome DommyD
    Well, although it may not be what you want to hear, it does seem you are getting the advice you need. No short cuts. Do the hard work, build your natural foundation with proper nutrution and solid routines, and give it a few years. At 21, your test levels should be really kicking in now. Take advantage of it.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

Hi man
    Aside from ur age ur weight is toooo light for ur height if u just eat right and workout normally ud be around 195 with ease in less than 1year and with ur strength if u corredt ur diet and get deticated achieving the 200 this year at ur age should take 3month.
    After ur 200 lbs natty you'll have all the options in the world.
    And ur cycle is no good also.
    Good luck!

Thanks for the advice everyone. i just feel like since i made stupid decisions not even knowing what i was doing with cycles before that im doomed as far as natty gains go for ever. i guess the only way to find this out is by getting some full panel blood work done right?
    I feel like this cuz ive been hormone free for the past two years or so and working out hard 5 days a week following all sorts of body building work outs and i see minimal gains. if anything for the first year i stopped taking ph's i was just loosing weight even though i was eating right and working hard. this past year or so ive been slightly gaining it back though. i just seem to be stuck around 180 for the past few months.
    Last edited by DommyD; 10-21-2011 at 12:05 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyD View Post
    Thanks for the advice everyone. i just feel like since i made stupid decisions not even knowing what i was doing with cycles before that im doomed as far as natty gains go for ever. i guess the only way to find this out is by getting some full panel blood work done right?
    I feel like this cuz ive been hormone free for the past two years or so and working out hard 5 days a week following all sorts of body building work outs and i see minimal gains. if anything for the first year i stopped taking ph's i was just loosing weight even though i was eating right and working hard. this past year or so ive been slightly gaining it back though. i just seem to be stuck around 180 for the past few months.
    Blood work is def worth it. And there is a great nutrition and training section here. I would post your current diet and work out routine in both those sections and get some advice on those. That will help with or with out a cycle.

FYI i wouldnt use formastane as my ai during cycle. I wouldnt trust any OTC for anti e or pct

smallnutz is offline Banned
    Do blood work, one added food suggestion cottage cheese at night or casein protein shake. Also zma b4 bed which u can get at any Gnc and maybe add tribulus. Stick to compound movement. Chest press, squats, deadlifts. Warm up a long time then go heavy but keep good form. Sets keep low maybe 8-10 for each body part. 4 flat chest 3 incline 3 flys. Reps under 12. Like a 12,10,8,6. Have whey protein shake along with simple carbs such as white potato or white bread or white rice or white pasta second u drop last weight and hour later a meal. Plus creatine if your not already on it. Good luck
    Last edited by smallnutz; 10-21-2011 at 12:11 PM.

yea as far as work outs i always do one warm up set of 12 real light, then a semi working set of 10, then a harder working set of 8, then a failure set of 6-8, for my core lift such as bench press, squat, dumbell overhead, etc. then most auxillary lifts like flys and delt raises and lifts of that sort i try to do 3 sets of 12-10. i stay away from cardio as well as i feel it just burns calories my muscles need. ill get some tribulus and zma. any good brands? are you allowed to share that with me over this?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    Hi man
    Aside from ur age ur weight is toooo light for ur height if u just eat right and workout normally ud be around 195 with ease in less than 1year and with ur strength if u corredt ur diet and get deticated achieving the 200 this year at ur age should take 3month.
    After ur 200 lbs natty you'll have all the options in the world.
    And ur cycle is no good also.
    Good luck!
    im 6'2" how much could i weigh in 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    im 6'2" how much could i weigh in 3 months
    if you stop eating now i bet you can get down to 143lbs

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    well i am heading down to louisiana for lsu/auburn game so ill prb be on liquid diet for a good while. Ill drop an easy 10 lb's by monday. (and im not on cycle fellas so dont rip me for drinking)

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Watch out 4 those heavy wind gusts. Speaking of which, (off topic) I heard Fl. has had a few tornado's the last couple days, any near u Gixx??

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Watch out 4 those heavy wind gusts. Speaking of which, (off topic) I heard Fl. has had a few tornado's the last couple days, any near u Gixx??
    There were warnings for my town. But i didnt hear of any hitting close.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    well i am heading down to louisiana for lsu/auburn game so ill prb be on liquid diet for a good while. Ill drop an easy 10 lb's by monday. (and im not on cycle fellas so dont rip me for drinking)
    If you drink enough to puke that will only help in your quest to 143

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you drink enough to puke that will only help in your quest to 143
    My sister in law does that all the time, and she looks like a beached whale.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    My sister in law does that all the time, and she looks like a beached whale.
    She is apparently still getting more calories in than out. She obviously needs to vomit more? Hmmm, that doesn't sound correct.

Thread Information