Thread: what happened?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mwilkinson is offline Associate Member

what happened?

Few weeks ago I posted a couple pin questions regarding swelling and rotating sites. Now I did my second felt but I have quite the negative reaction. I'm not sure if its my gear or I may have something completely different wrong. 1 inch pin 23 gauge. Test e 200 and deca 500. .75 ml e and. 4 ml deca. Injection was fine but my Co workers drilled my shoulder a solid 3 times the same day. Brutal punches not knowing that I pin. This was last Thurs and it hurts to raise my arm, its red down to my elbow and my skin and muscle feel as hard as clay. New pins and always alcohol prep. Wtf?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    How many ml in each injection?

Doing this from phone, left laptop at work. Test e 300 @ .85 ml and deca 500 @ .4 ml = 1.25ml/pin Mon and Thursday. Sorry for wrong info earlier. Phone keyboard sucks.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    not sure man, you probably had a bad reaction or theres something wrong with your gear. I would pin the compounds seperately in different areas and see which one is the problem (or both).

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    not sure man, you probably had a bad reaction or theres something wrong with your gear. I would pin the compounds seperately in different areas and see which one is the problem (or both).
    ^ this could be one solution. Trial and error until you figure out what the problem is.

You may have overloaded your injection site with 1.25ml? So it could be a compound issue or an overload issue.

And sometimes, it could be that you might be sensitive to the oil the gear is mixed with. There are a variety of oils that may be used... cotton seed, grape seed, etc. you may happen to be sensitive to a particular oil and not know it.

Maybe your shoulder might not be the best site for you. Try your glutes as another possible solution.

Good luck!

---Roman

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you were pinning the quad before right?

Cro., yeah I pinned quad and had similar reaction but my other quad a d other felt are fine which made think it was from getting punched triggered it. Not sure where to go as far as optons. I've pinned 12 times on this cycle and had 3 bad pins. Not sure what to think

Try to pin really slow on the way in then inj the oil over like 30 secs and remove the pin fast and of course aspirate .
    I do it in calv tri bi ... No prob
    And visit **************.com

************** . Com

Thread Information