vxnice is offline New Member

Deca And Test first time

Hi everyone im going to deca and test for my first cycle but i have a question ive had the stuff for 1 year is it still good to do it ? says good till 2014 but well i really dont trust what it says on it i only trust my guy who i got it off.

also is it better to do Test just buy it self ? like i know its best to do just test on the first cycle but would it hurt to do them both like wouldnt i get better gains ?
    im 25 years old and about 74kg i really think that with just one cycle i can get another 10kg because this is what i eat everyday this is what i eat and when i train i push my self to the limit like i cant do heavyier then what im doing now just for example to tell you that on my chest i do flys with 35kg one hand with a spoter on most of my work outs.

Meal1

4 whole Eggs, 3 Scoop Of Whey Protein,
    4 scoops of rolled oats(the scoops are the same size from the Whey protein) , 2 bananas.

2 tablets of Men's multi vitamin

Meal 2
    Beef 250grams,100grams of broccoli or Cabbage

Meal 3
    chicken thighs 250grams , 6 tabel Spoons of jasmin White rice.

Meal 4
    1 Can of Tuna 185grams

Meal 5: After work out

2 and a half scoops Whey Protein /
    Before Work out sorry..1 and a half scoops of Waxy Maize Starch

Meal 6

250grams chicken thighs , 6 table spoons of Jasmine white Rice.

Meal 7
    250grams Beef chops

Meal 8: Before Bed

1 and a half Scoops of Whey Protein, 1 table spoon of fish oil

2 tablets of Men's multi vitamin .
    Last edited by vxnice; 10-20-2011 at 01:08 AM.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    How tall are you 74kgs is very light, running test and deca as a first is not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    How tall are you 74kgs is very light, running test and deca as a first is not a good idea.
    im a bit confused as to why Decca and test isnt good together ? i herd that if you run Decca you cant run it alone you need test to bump up your Testosterone levels ? so why would it be a bad idead to run them both ? wouldn't my gains be better with them both as to apposed to just running Test ? im 177cm yes its very light but eat like a champion and training like a champion and resting like a champion for a good 7 months and this is no bull shit ive come to a conclusion that i have HIT MY GENETIC POTENTIAL

REALLY ? is it that bad to do this for the first time compare to just doing test ? ARE yous people telling me that if i run TEST, Just test i will get better results then compared to deca and test together ?

or is it for health reasons to do test first time only ? if so can you give me a link to where this info is on the net please thank you

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    He's saying its bad to combine anabolics on your first cycle... First off, if you have a bad reaction on your first cycle and you are taking 2 different injectables.. You wont know which one is causing the problem. Secondly, test only is great because you can see how your body reacts to the single most important anabolic steroid out there. Testosterone will be a base steroid for any future steroid cycles. Next, you will have incredible gains from test only. Next, you are probably inexperienced with pinning yourself.. So pinning yourself 3 times a week is probably not feasible. Just do Test E @ 500mg per week (250mg shots twice a week -- 3.5 days apart) You will be very surprised by the incredible gains you will get from just taking testosterone. I took Test E @ 400mg a week for my first cycle and was blown away at the gains!

ok well im abit scared to when you say do 500mg per week? thats shit loads ? the first 2 weeks i will do 1ml on monday on the 3rd week i will still do 1ml on monday and also do another 1ml on thursday i will keep doing that untill i dont have any more in the bottle ?

this is my stuff ? how much do i have ? i think i have 20ml i have 2 bottles that are 10ml each ? dont worry about the decca im not going to do it any more ill just do test
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0230.jpg 
Views:	1053 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	117378

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Deca comes with a load of sides and since you have no experience combatting these sides, you will not know what to do.

Keeps it simple. Test will give you great gains on your first cycle. Save the Deca for the second cycle. Trust me, you'll be doing your body a big favor.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vxnice View Post
    ok well im abit scared to when you say do 500mg per week? thats shit loads ? the first 2 weeks i will do 1ml on monday on the 3rd week i will still do 1ml on monday and also do another 1ml on thursday i will keep doing that untill i dont have any more in the bottle ?

this is my stuff ? how much do i have ? i think i have 20ml i have 2 bottles that are 10ml each ? dont worry about the decca im not going to do it any more ill just do test

FYI...You dont have enough of either to do a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    FYI...You dont have enough of either to do a cycle.
    i have 2 bottles of test ? i still cant do it ? one bottle has 10ml thats 20ml all up ?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i have 2 bottles of test ? i still cant do it ? one bottle has 10ml thats 20ml all up ?
    just do test for 10 wks,, maybe take a little under a cc a shot so youll have enough for the full 10

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    do you have anything for pct?

Sicko is offline Senior Member

What you have is..holes in your story..I have nothing more to say to you...good luck...

all i want to do is a 10 week cycle....yes ive got pct

frank784 is offline Junior Member
    I would hit the nutrition section on here. No offense, but you diet isn't that of a champion as stated. What are you total number of cals per day broken down by Protein/Carbs/Fat? I see too many shakes and your pre/post workout are not good unless I'm misunderstanding what you wrote.

Best of luck to you.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think you are getting way ahead of yourself. I wouldn't inject anything before you have a better understanding of how this all works.

Having said that, don't do less the first two weeks. It is a long esther, so it will build up slowly in your body for the first four weeks on its own. 20ml gives you 10 weeks at 400mg/week.

Again, I wouldn't start until you really know what is going on. There are a lot of things to read here that will help. Also, if you are young, or fat, or don't have a solid workout history, you will probably be wasting your money and risking your health if you do this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I think you are getting way ahead of yourself. I wouldn't inject anything before you have a better understanding of how this all works.

Having said that, don't do less the first two weeks. It is a long esther, so it will build up slowly in your body for the first four weeks on its own. 20ml gives you 10 weeks at 400mg/week.

Again, I wouldn't start until you really know what is going on. There are a lot of things to read here that will help. Also, if you are young, or fat, or don't have a solid workout history, you will probably be wasting your money and risking your health if you do this.
    been doing gym for 4 years can you tell me how i should go about doing the cycle then if i shouldnt do it 1ml for the first 2 weeks ?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Way to much protein in your first meal. You can bump the eggs to six and drop the whey all together.

makembyte is offline Junior Member
    just do the test @ 400mg/week and save the deca for your next cycle.you wanna go easy on your first cycle.

MASTERMIKE 48 is offline Junior Member
    When I started my very first cycle it was sust 250 one shot every week on Monday just to experiment! I ran it for 16 weeks then tapered off the final 2 weeks. Used nothing for PCT because It didn't mess with me that much and I had zero sides and yes it was baby doses but It gave me confidence for the next time and I bumped it to 750mg test a week added 300 deca and 300 masteron . I felt good on that and that's what I normally run on a 16 week cycle. HCG and Nolvadex for PCT. Good luck and keep reading the forums! You have much more research to do I believe! Mike

Thread Information