hey all hows it going? just wondering if anyone with a history of use could give me a bit of advice, first off ill give you guys some stats!any one looking to flame beat it!

I i have been training on and off for a couple of years .i weigh 60 kilos and am looking to gain as much as possible. i have done test e once before but had no idea what i was doing, no diet ect ect so i jumped on the forumsn and have been reading for months however i still cant decide what to do. i am looking at running testabolic 325 2 vials for ten weeks with dbol to front load 40mg for first 4 weeks. and was contemplating using deca 2 vials for ten weeks, pinning monday and thursday. the thing is half the pros are saying do 2 vials of each with dbol because your first cycle is the one you cain gain the most. while others are saying why use so much first cycle what will you use next cycle if you use all that? any suggestions should igo the lot or should i stay with just the test and dbol.. can any one tell me what sort of gains difference the two different cycles would produce in weight? of course i have nolvadex and clomid.. ideally i would like to gain ten kilos and id be stoked.! my diet is around 5000 callories, thanks alot for reading and i hope one of you pros can help cheers!