Thread: Anavar Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    axsoccer is offline New Member

Anavar Question

Hey Quick question for you guys, so I'm running anavar i was thinking of throwing in Spirodex by Gaspari nutrition for a cut stack, is it ok and safe too? or not? thanks feed back appreciated!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome mate!
    Var is fairly mild. Never have taken Spirodex, so I looked up the ingredients. Not familiar with any of the ingredients either. I understand it is a thermogenic.
    Next I looked up your profile, and see you are 24, but nothing else is disclosed in your profile.
    Is this your first cycle? Have you ever taken Var before?
    My philosophy is to never take two unfamilar compounds at the same time. Either do a cycle with var, and see what that does to you, or the other. If this is a first time for both, and you get a reaction, how are you supposed to know which it is from?

---Roman

btw... here are the ingredients so others don't have to look it up:

SPIROBLEND™ (A proprietary blend consisting of Oxytropis falcate extract [whole plant] standardized for biogenic amine content, Camelia sinensis, hordenine, Geranium maculatum extract [leaves and stems] standardized for 4-methylhexan-2-amine content, Paullinia cupana [whole plant] extract standardized for purine content)

Hey thanks for repyling, yeah I'm 24 been training for about 3 years now I'm 5'7 185lbs about 13% bf , just wanna lean down abit, been on regular supplments on and off but got a good deal on the var from a buddy there 25mg a pill so i take 3 a day split it up in am , afternoon and before bed

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axsoccer View Post
    Hey Quick question for you guys, so I'm running anavar i was thinking of throwing in Spirodex by Gaspari nutrition for a cut stack, is it ok and safe too? or not? thanks feed back appreciated!
    I would think it would be ok. Spirodex is just a dietary supplement.

Hey **** that what i was thinking also, but just wanted some more feed back if it was ok to run with my var?

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    hmm,,, Man up and inject... Better gains and you keep them =)

Thread Information