Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    maxwell78 is offline Junior Member

Lowering Dose of Test...need suggestions

Ive been getting headaches the past few days and went to doc yest. my b/p was a elevated and i am retaining water weight. just went for blood work this morning but wont have results at the earliest until monday. gained about 7 lbs in 3 weeks so far on 500mg of test E week. Last cycle ]1st cycle] I ran t-400 and had no problems at all.

Tonight is shot night and i am wondering what is the best dose to lower it to. I was reading maybe 300 or 350 but not sure. I am on doing hcg twice a week for a total of 500 iu and just started a-dez on monday at 0.5mgs. [EOD].

and if i lower my test dose, do i need to adjust everything else too [hcg, a-dex]. i thought i had it all figured out but i guess not.

suggestions please.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    prb not the test causing your headaches,, why so much adex? .5mg eod would prb give me headaches to, whats your salt intake like?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    prb not the test causing your headaches,, why so much adex? .5mg eod would prb give me headaches to, whats your salt intake like?
    i just started the a dex on monday..cant imagine it would be that so soon. pretty sure my headches are from my elevated blood pressure. i only went with the a dex EOD as recommened on swiftos thread. I cant cut the dose in more than half and they are 1mg tabs.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    i wouldnt say that was alot?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are you injecting 500mg once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    are you injecting 500mg once a week?
    no. 250 monday/thurs. along with 250 IU's Hcg Mon/thurs..[just started hcg last thurs.]

thought i would run the a-dex for a week and see what happens with my bloating. nips get a little sensitive also but only when im cold.

bump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell78 View Post
    thought i would run the a-dex for a week and see what happens with my bloating. nips get a little sensitive also but only when im cold.
    diet related, adex wont do a thing for this.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    those headaches can easily be due to the Adex.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I honestly hate Arimidex . Never heard of headaches from it, but it kills my labido.

As I said before, lower the dose to 250mg every 4 days, 0.5mg Arimidex EOD and see how you get on.

Get BP taken asap.

Drink plenty of water, low sodium intake, cardio.

Blog Entries
    Ive been getting headaches the past few days and went to doc yest. my b/p was a elevated and i am retaining water weight. just went for blood work this morning but wont have results at the earliest until monday. gained about 7 lbs in 3 weeks so far on 500mg of test E week. Last cycle ]1st cycle] I ran t-400 and had no problems at all.

Tonight is shot night and i am wondering what is the best dose to lower it to. I was reading maybe 300 or 350 but not sure. I am on doing hcg twice a week for a total of 500 iu and just started a-dez on monday at 0.5mgs. [EOD].

and if i lower my test dose, do i need to adjust everything else too [hcg, a-dex]. i thought i had it all figured out but i guess not.

suggestions please.
    i just started the a dex on monday..cant imagine it would be that so soon. pretty sure my headches are from my elevated blood pressure. i only went with the a dex EOD as recommened on swiftos thread. I cant cut the dose in more than half and they are 1mg tabs.
    stall the ball, two diff facts of events here, which is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    stall the ball, two diff facts of events here, which is correct?
    what i am saying is that my bp was a little on the higher side. and the a-dex tabs i have are 1 mg. i cant accurately cut them in more than half, which would give me a 0.5 mg dose. and im doing EOD right now.

Blog Entries
    what i am saying is that my bp was a little on the higher side. and the a-dex tabs i have are 1 mg. i cant accurately cut them in more than half, which would give me a 0.5 mg dose. and im doing EOD right now.
    ah, get ya now. get a pill splitter (afew coins at the chemists), ive quartered 1mg tabs before easily, just carefully line it up

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    ah, get ya now. get a pill splitter (afew coins at the chemists), ive quartered 1mg tabs before easily, just carefully line it up
    if i cant get them cut more than in half. and im doing 0.5mgs can i space it out more to every 3rd day instead of EOD?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I honestly hate Arimidex . Never heard of headaches from it, but it kills my labido.

As I said before, lower the dose to 250mg every 4 days, 0.5mg Arimidex EOD and see how you get on.

Get BP taken asap.

Drink plenty of water, low sodium intake, cardio.
    wouldnt lowering it to 250 / week along with that much A-dex kill my libido even further? dont notice much difference yet though.

trying to aim for min. of 1 gallon a water a day.

and in the top of my thread you will see that i did see doc yesterday and bp was a little higher. waiting on bloodwork mon.

Thread Information